Budget 10-15K Galaxy S3 or Note 2 or Redmi 1S?

. Budget?
A: 10 - 15k depending on phone and condition

2. Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar,Slider(if any)

3. Preferred display type?
A: Any

4. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: Motorola, Samsung

5. Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen, Qwerty

6. Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: Need rear and front cam(for skype)

7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Android, BB

8. Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: Wifi, 3G

9. What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Camera/Interent / Apps / Games

10. Any other requirements?
A: TV out is an added advantage.

11. If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: Confused between Note2 and S3 i9305 as both are almost similar in hardware and on gsmarena, S3's cam looks better. Personally I also like the look of the S3 but thinking Note 2 would be better as it has bigger screen and would be future proof. But then I have small hands. :-(
Redmi 1S is also there as it would save some bucks and is also dual sim but not looking at it due to A7 proccy and 1 GB RAM.

Have no idea on BB as I have never used a touch based BB phone. But I can take it if the phone is good enough with hardware. Do suggest if any.

Also have a soft spot for Moto but can't think of any phone right now that is good with hardware and development.
Like the qwerty slider phones but there is none to match the required hardware. Do suggest if any

The problem with Samsung's phones is their crapware (Read the reviews of what I have linked, seriously!). No matter what you do, they tend to get slower with time, whether you use their stuff or not. I would recommend going for a Moto instead of any Samsung phone.

Back