FS: Mobile Galaxy S3 White with 5 months Warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imrahn

Adept
Product Name: Samsung Galaxy S3 White

Expected Price: INR 23000/- (maybe, slightly negotiable :D )

Shipping charges: Free

Manufacturer page URL: Samsung GALAXY S III ? Samsung India

Description: Am the second owner of the set and had bought it around October or so from Shripad in the forums. The phone had a scratch guard from day one on the screen and hence, the screen is in absolute perfect condition.There are minute scratches and smudges to the backpanel as part of daily usage since the capdase backcover that I used was lost. If the backpanel can be replaced, this set is as good as new. I have tried my best to highlight the smudges and scratches with lots of angular views and flashing, its not anywhere near as bad as in those pics - just wanted to make sure the buyer is fully aware of the condition of the set. I have removed the screenguard for taking pics and will be adding couple new ones in the bundle.

Earphones are placed at my other home, I can only take pics once I am back there tomorrow.Will be updating the same by tomorrow evening for sure.

Update: While packing for shipping, I managed to scratch the screen slightly and as such, looking for local deals ONLY where buyer can inspect and pickup @ INR 20.5k. Currently, have 2 prospective buyers interested.

Any inconveniences highly regretted
sad.png

Accessories: Phone, battery, charger , data cable, earphone, original box, manuals, 6 x screen guards

Reason for Sale: LG Nexus 4

Product condition: 8 out of 10( once opened, it is 9 and for the backpanel, it loses one more point).

Purchase Date: 16-06-2012

Remaining Warranty period: 5 months manufacturer.

Warranty available in: India

Invoice Available: Yes, pic added.

Shipping from: Kollam, Kerala

Shipping to: All over India.

Preferred courier: DTDC Blue service, as others don't accept handsets here in my location.

Payment options: Cash, bank transfer

GOT ANY DOUBTS,CLARIFICATIONS NEEDED,NEED MORE PICS? JUST PM or POST HERE.MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP. :) :)

Product condition: 8 out of 10( once opened, it is 9 and for the backpanel, it loses one more point).
''Once opened'' what does this mean?
Thanks

''Once opened'' what does this mean?
Thanks
I think he meant that once you open the box the rating is 9 coz its a used piece. He is deducting one more point for back panel condition and thus arriving at 8/10 rating

I think he meant that once you open the box the rating is 9 coz its a used piece. He is deducting one more point for back panel condition and thus arriving at 8/10 rating

Exactly, thanx for clarifying to a fellow member bro :) Much appreciated.

Regards
Imrahn

- - - Updated - - -

Account details sent to member vivek.krishnan. Agreed to ship tomorrow once payment reflects without the earphone. Slight reduction provided for the same.

While packing for shipping, I managed to scratch the screen slightly and as such, looking for local deals ONLY where buyer can inspect and pickup @ INR 20.5k. Currently, have 2 prospective buyers interested.

Any inconveniences highly regretted :(

Regards
Imrahn

Seriously interested in the deal.. if the deal does not materialize with the local buyers.. could you upload a pic of the phone with the scratch?

Sold locally for 20.5k....deal finalized and will be picked up tomorrow.For those who asked for the scratch pics, here are a few i took from my iPhone.Wasn't anything serious, just some minor dirt in the cleaning cloth caused this.

S3 SNAPS - Imgur

Thanx a lot for the immense response I got for the sale thread.

Regards
Imrahn

Sold locally for 20.5k....deal finalized and will be picked up tomorrow.For those who asked for the scratch pics, here are a few i took from my iPhone.Wasn't anything serious, just some minor dirt in the cleaning cloth caused this.

S3 SNAPS - Imgur

Thanx a lot for the immense response I got for the sale thread.

Regards
Imrahn
missed by a whisker...next time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back