Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NA
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not using it anymore
Just over 1 year old. Used it very rarely. Decided to sell it off as its mostly lying unused.

1. Protect battery setting was enabled from day 1, so battery health is very good. Standy time is insane , It has gone for weeks in standby.

2.scratch guard applied from day 1

3.skinnova skin in all 4 sides, so no scratches to the aluminum frame

A great tablet, but for my daily needs a windows tablet will suit me better(I think k!), so selling this to buy a pre owned surface

Attachments

• 20220320_144043.jpg
    20220320_144043.jpg
    300.3 KB · Views: 205
  • 20220320_153251.jpg
    20220320_153251.jpg
    284.6 KB · Views: 204
  • 20220320_144043.jpg
    20220320_144043.jpg
    300.3 KB · Views: 201
  • 20220320_144010.jpg
    20220320_144010.jpg
    283.1 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
I sold it here on TE and miss it on regular basis. The size is better than S7+ as well as display is top class and speed from the 865+ is best compromise between performance and heat.

GLWS
Yes, It's a perfectly sized tablet, I upgraded from a S6 lite because of it's smaller screen and sluggish performance. Even though it's just 1 inches more, along with the 120HZ display it's too good. More than anything i like the battery life of the tablet, I enabled protect batter setting, Which restricts the max size of battery to 85%, It still gives me more than a week's worth of stand by time which is crazy!. I'm planning to move to a surface tablet, I already know it will be too big for my liking and I will definitely miss the 120HZ display. But I absolutely can't afford to keep both. Have to let this go :(
Bump

Last edited:
I sold it here on TE and miss it on regular basis. The size is better than S7+ as well as display is top class and speed from the 865+ is best compromise between performance and heat.

GLWS
which is why i love mine whenever i use it. samsung connect is awesome, not sure why OP is missing Windows!
Its a complete laptop/desktop replacement

which is why i love mine whenever i use it. samsung connect is awesome, not sure why OP is missing Windows!
Its a complete laptop/desktop replacement
I really like it, but I've spent more time on my windows laptop/desktop than on Tab S7 because of its familiar environment. I do a lot of my work in windows and use the tablet just for note taking. And lately I've been wondering, I can replace my desktop completely with a powerful tablet and also use the same for note-taking after connecting it to a external display. I may not like such a setup but I've gotta try it to know it.

More than anything, I will miss the 120hz display. Only SP8 has 120hz and it's way out of my league

I really like it, but I've spent more time on my windows laptop/desktop than on Tab S7 because of its familiar environment. I do a lot of my work in windows and use the tablet just for note taking. And lately I've been wondering, I can replace my desktop completely with a powerful tablet and also use the same for note-taking after connecting it to a external display. I may not like such a setup but I've gotta try it to know it.

More than anything, I will miss the 120hz display. Only SP8 has 120hz and it's way out of my league
Honestly, I used it for a day with a usbc hub connected to ext monitor and BT KB and Mouse. the dual Display setup is nice and with connected apps mode, you rarely miss windows.
I completely agree on the display, had placed the tab below the monitor and my eyes preferred the tab display over the 2k monitor :)
watched some late night flix on the tab as well and loved the same!

can you share the screen guard and skin source over PM? mine is locked away in microfibre wraparound and used rarely, but will get a screen protector and skin.
thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Honestly, I used it for a day with a usbc hub connected to ext monitor and BT KB and Mouse. the dual Display setup is nice and with connected apps mode, you rarely miss windows.
I completely agree on the display, had placed the tab below the monitor and my eyes preferred the tab display over the 2k monitor :)
watched some late night flix on the tab as well and loved the same!
Nice setup. When you say connected apps, do you mean dex mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back