Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
7 months
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Lying around unused
Have a Gamesir X2 Android game controller lying around unused. Was purchased in June 2022 but never put to use.

Was opened, tested to satisfaction with various games but is still like new with no marks 10/10 condition. Has a downwards facing USB C socket so you can connect a charger to it, which charges the Phone through the controller - but this is limited to 18W charging. The controller companion app is great for mapping controls on games that do not naively support controllers on mobile (like competitive shooters). Overall these are good little mobile controllers, better than the Razor Kishi in terms of comfort.

Expect 4.5k for it, excluding shipping which will be at actuals. Please DM me if interested.

PS: Also have a box sealed Gamesir X2 and Razor Kishi, but box sealed posts arent allowed here so DM me if anyone wants those.

Attachments

• game2.PNG
    game2.PNG
    304.7 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_20221104_212524.jpg
    IMG_20221104_212524.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_20221104_212537.jpg
    IMG_20221104_212537.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_20221104_212623.jpg
    IMG_20221104_212623.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
Just a heads up,for those who are interested in getting this controller:

It comes with a nintendo switch emulator called EggNS(yes,really) that lets you play nintendo switch games on your android phone but from what i know compatibility is not great and most games have major slowdowns so you need to have some beefy hardware(Snapdragon 860/865/870/888 and such) to get playable framerates.

Other than that,it's definitely one of the best options for telescopic controllers on the market rn.

Just a heads up,for those who are interested in getting this controller:

It comes with a nintendo switch emulator called EggNS(yes,really) that lets you play nintendo switch games on your android phone but from what i know compatibility is not great and most games have major slowdowns so you need to have some beefy hardware(Snapdragon 860/865/870/888 and such) to get playable framerates.

Other than that,it's definitely one of the best options for telescopic controllers on the market rn.
Just a heads up, Or you could get "Skyline emulator" which works 100% better than EggNS and is not dependent on this gamesir.. will work with any controller. FYI peep hate EggNS in android emulation scene:p

Just a heads up, Or you could get "Skyline emulator" which works 100% better than EggNS and is not dependent on this gamesir.. will work with any controller. FYI peep hate EggNS in android emulation scene:p
I know that too,skyline is still recieving updates and 2D Games like celeste,hollow knight,cuphead etc. are fully playable but still the compatibility and accuracy is lower than EggNS.

Here is a rough comparison with a SD 860,skyline has gotta a lot of catching up to do tbh.It makes sense why EggNS performs better as it runs with stoled Yuzu code but the key drawback is that EggNS will not receive updates in the future and will be stuck with the same build while skyline will get better in the years.

Back