Gaming Chair for a heavy person

Viplab Thakur

Disciple
Hi, I want to buy a chair, which is good for back support. I weigh about 110 Kg. I have read reviews about many gaming and office chairs. I just cannot decide which would a be comfortable and long lasting chair for me. I want good back and neck support.
Please help me with good suggestions. My budget is about 25-30K.

I was 104. I bought a featherlite optima mesh secondhand from OLX for 8k and it's been working fine. Have recently bought weight down to 97, but it was 104 when i tried out and bought the chair.

What about anda seat kaiser ....looks good on the reveiew

What about anda seat kaiser ....looks good on the reveiew
Well this one is little too expensive

Between brand Greensoul and Featherlite which one is more sturdy for normal usage? I am just looking for a basic one in 5k range and I weigh around 60, so the overweight-proof could be factored out.

You might not like this option but I will share as I've benefitted from this:-

Search on OLX for "Herman Miller" and should be able to find chair around 10k. Inspect it and try to find the best condition chair, take it to any local chair shop, ask them to fix anything missing, get it dry-cleaned and use it. I have tried at least 5-7 chairs, including some big brands and never found a chair this comfortable. My back pain went away in a week of use. I generally spend 6-8 hours for office and another 2-3 hours for gaming.

You might not like this option but I will share as I've benefitted from this:-

Search on OLX for "Herman Miller" and should be able to find chair around 10k. Inspect it and try to find the best condition chair, take it to any local chair shop, ask them to fix anything missing, get it dry-cleaned and use it. I have tried at least 5-7 chairs, including some big brands and never found a chair this comfortable. My back pain went away in a week of use. I generally spend 6-8 hours for office and another 2-3 hours for gaming.
Thanks

Back