Gaming/Comfortable chair required

Hi Guys,

Please suggest a good, comfortable chair for someone who has to sit in front of a pc for like half of the day. Have bought many local market one's but they have crap foam, the so called "leather" (yes it is not real) material hardly goes in for a year and then the whole chair becomes crap. The leather thing comes under normal wear and tear as per local shopkeepers. So, was looking for the same online. Everyone is recommending gaming chairs. Don't really need one, need a comfortable one which can go on for years but if gaming chairs fits that then fine to go with them. If the back can be lowered few degrees then good, don't really need the 180 degrees one but if it comes as an additional feature then fine. Checked green soul because of their ratings. Are they bang for buck? Is it easy to assemble chairs bought online at home? Found some unknown brand too which had built in leg thigh rests, it could be converted to a bed, well kinda. Lost its link though. Please guide.

Thanks

I have a gaming chair from royal oak and absolutely would not recommend. Avoid gaming chairs if you're looking for comfort.

Also, don't purchase them online. Go and try them first and when you're comfortable, only then buy. What works for one person might not work for you.

I won't recommend you gaming chair because they usually come with faux leather and it's not breathable. Indian climate needs breathable chair.

Check the discussion in this thread > https://techenclave.com/threads/any-experience-with-green-soul-executive-office-chairs.204920/
Checked green soul because of their ratings. Are they bang for buck? Is it easy to assemble chairs bought online at home?
I'll say green soul are like 10% more expensive than similar chairs. Those are rebranded generic. You pay more for warranty and quality control.

Assembly was super easy.

Checked green soul because of their ratings. Are they bang for buck?
I own a greensoul monster ultimate. I wouldn't recommed it since if it wasn't for warranty, I would've had to spend money from my pocket to get it repaired.

First issue: foam of the seat got torn from inside due to some reason after 1.5 years of purchase. I called their support but they said that it's not covered in warranty. But as a good gesture they reimbursed 50% cost of a memory foam seating cushion.

Second issue: just after 2 months of first issue, the hydrolic lift went kaput. Chair would not stay locked to a height I set it to. But luckily this was covered under warranty. They sent a new hydrolic lift. It took total of 15 days to get it.

Now the good thing is that their support is good backed by 3 years warranty. What if something fails again after warranty period. Not a good 17k worth purchase imo.

Gaming chairs are not worth it IMO, better get Nilkamal or Featherlite office chairs with a headrest. Check with local dealers as I have found them cheaper with much more variety locally than online.

Gamers Nexus made a video, can watch for fun:

Featherlite liberate is pretty good but the price seems inflated

Back