Gaming Headset ;)

Nir-V-aNa

Disciple
Hi guys,

My family is away on a tour to Europe and I was thinking of asking them to get me a good gaming headset. Budget is between 2-5k. I will ask them to get it from there if its cheaper, as they are gonna pass through Doha as well, so just in case I get lucky and they come across some duty free shops...
I would prefer something from Sennheiser, Steel series or Razer. Also i would prefer to have something with a 3.5mm connector so i dont have to use a USB slot and plus i can connect it to my phone but i dont mind buying one with a USB connector if it gives better VFM. A lengthy cable would also be a preferred feature but not something i cant do without. Waiting for suggestions from all the gamers and hardware pros :)

If at your budget and if d need is for a pure gaming headset only, id suggest you give the creative fatality headsets a look. They come with both, usb as well as 3.5mm.

If hell bent on steel or razer, then siberia v2 (only the v2 and not other). Though Siberia retails for about 6.5k in India, im sure its cheaper abroad.

Sennheiser gaming sets are impressive too but it comes only with usb.

If you neeed a pure gaming headset only , I second Siberia V2 .. Tried it sometime back and it was pretty good ;).

Thx for the replies guys :)

Agreed the Megalodon is great, but it exceeds my budget by quite a lot... :(

Any idea how much the fatality headset costs? And the Roccat kave and Siberia v2 are almost in the same range...if i decide to skip the fatality then which one amongst these two should I go for? And about the warranty...which of them has better after sales service in case of any problems, considering this is being bought from abroad? This would be the biggest factor in my decision.

ROCCAT 5.1 For Rs5400 .It has a usb for power and 4 3.5mm for front,rear,center/sub,microphone check google for its review

Its way better than razer megalodon and steelseries headsets

Get the Roccat Kave :) and why do u need to buy it from abroad?? when the same thing is available locally at good prices...+ if u get it from abroad...u wont be able to enjoy the warranty....the national distri wont entertain the warranty on a foreign purchase...

and IMHO, its always better to buy something locally so that you can always have warranty and know the dealers from where you buy it.

Back