- Budget -> Around 55k, slightly flexible.
- Will be mainly used for Gaming, watching movies and tv shows.
- 14 inches preferably. Not too bulky.
- Looking into Dell and Hp primarily.
- Must have decent battery backup.
I've found a dell laptop that has pretty good specs for the price, with the addition of touch screen support and a back lit keyboard, two really useful features.
It does slightly exceed my budget but I'm willing to go for it, because of its specs and general value for money. The only thing I'm concerned about is the performance of the AMD R7 m270 vs other cards in the market like the GT840M. The AMD card was able to play games like Crysis 3 pretty well based on YouTube gameplay videos. How would the card compare to other nvidia cards in the same price bracket? I would appreciate any sort of input from the community here. Thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1434632452][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump