Budget 71-90K Gaming laptop in budget?

sv456

Recruit
Which one do you prefer and why?

Hp Pavilion, Victus, Dell G15, Lenovo IdeaPad,Asus f15
The medium to high gaming, 60+ fps and good screen, I have heard about acer Nitro too any recommendations?

Design of Victus seems good in terms of cooling over others like Omen, Pavilion. But seems like 2022 models are not yet launched.
Legion is better than Ideapad. Look for Legion series, Legion series has the best cooling in gaming laptops. About Nitro, I've heard it has heating issue due to its build.
In your budget, the laptops in India are filled with 3050 or 1650 (4GB ones) which can run at medium settings, and for FPS, you can upgrade ram for better FPS. But 6GB (3060) will keep it future proof at least, or for more graphics intensive games. And, Ryzen models should be preferred.

Legion 5 3060 2TB @ Lowest was around 108K, you can check local shops for price/better deal.
HP Victus 3060 - Lowest price was 93K on 7 May for 1TB SSD variant. There is 512GB variant as well.
MSI Alpha @ ~93K. Take a look at this, it has 8GB of AMD Graphics.
Acer Nitro @ ~95K. TDP of 3060 is 95W. Cons : It has HDD which is slow.

(In 2022, the newer models were supposed to come with DDR5 Ram, and latest processor, but it seems they are delayed. And only few Intel models are launched till now, Ryzen ones is taking time)

For under 90k, Nitro 5 with R5 5600H + 3060 is your best bet. One of the rare laptops with 3 storage slots, 2x NVMe + 1x 2.5" drive bay. Doesn't have the best build as it is a relatively budget gaming laptop but is good enough for the price & specs. Has 70% sRGB panel, with like 15ms response time (don't see the marketing numbers).

See what other RTX 3060 laptops you get around this price.

Next jump up for me would be HP Omen with R7 5800H + 3060 100W + 100% sRGB 1080p panel with 7ms response time.

Above that Legion 5 with R7 5800H + 3060 115W + MUX + 1440p 165Hz panel (100% sRGB & 7ms).

Nitro 5 to Omen might not result in much performance jump, but you get a better built laptop with better display.

Hi everyone, thanks all of you for recommendations. I went with Dell G15 5511 Intel 11th gen with RTX 3050. It's as far i been playing games in high settings with average of 100 to 110 fps. Which is awesome. I went to see asus looked like a plastic used in low grade Tupperware, Hp had some good laptop too. I went with Dell and I am happy with it.
20220616_114407.jpg

Hi everyone, thanks all of you for recommendations. I went with Dell G15 5511 Intel 11th gen with RTX 3050. It's as far i been playing games in high settings with average of 100 to 110 fps. Which is awesome. I went to see asus looked like a plastic used in low grade Tupperware, Hp had some good laptop too. I went with Dell and I am happy with it.View attachment 137633
Price?

Hi everyone, thanks all of you for recommendations. I went with Dell G15 5511 Intel 11th gen with RTX 3050. It's as far i been playing games in high settings with average of 100 to 110 fps. Which is awesome. I went to see asus looked like a plastic used in low grade Tupperware, Hp had some good laptop too. I went with Dell and I am happy with it.View attachment 137633
Congratulations on your purchase. How much did it cost?

Congrats!

Hi everyone, thanks all of you for recommendations. I went with Dell G15 5511 Intel 11th gen with RTX 3050. It's as far i been playing games in high settings with average of 100 to 110 fps. Which is awesome. I went to see asus looked like a plastic used in low grade Tupperware, Hp had some good laptop too. I went with Dell and I am happy with it.
Congrats on your purchase.

BTW, Tupperware is very high grade plastic. I have tupperware jars which I've been using for over 5 years and they are just as airtight today as they were when I first bought them. I have bought cello and Signoraware and none of them hold a candle to Tupperware's quality.

Congrats on your purchase.

BTW, Tupperware is very high grade plastic. I have tupperware jars which I've been using for over 5 years and they are just as airtight today as they were when I first bought them. I have bought cello and Signoraware and none of them hold a candle to Tupperware's quality.
I meant the Tupperware you get in local shop not the actual Tupperware Inc. I hope you understand

I think 68-69k is the general price for it with 8GB RAM, 120Hz panel & 512GB SSD. So, good deal.

Can you show me anything Falling into this range? As far i could find everything on this spec is above 79K even after discount. I don't know which laptop are you talking about, please recommend me something in this, thankyou

Whats the thermals like on this, mainly the cpu?

I meant the Tupperware you get in local shop not the actual Tupperware Inc. I hope you understand

Can you show me anything Falling into this range? As far i could find everything on this spec is above 79K even after discount. I don't know which laptop are you talking about, please recommend me something in this, thankyou
Literally a search on amazon or Flipkart away:
https://www.flipkart.com/dell-ryzen...-hz-g15-5515-gaming-laptop/p/itmb14d1cbc2f2fe
https://www.amazon.in/Dell-I5-11260H-Windows-Backlit-D560825Win9B/dp/B09XX4B9DL/

R5 5600H & i5 6 core have similar performance, but R5 has much better battery life. The i5 11400H vs 11260H is nothing noticeable. Add 2nd 8GB RAM to unlock full gaming potential.

I used to work for dell, the only thing i liked about them was the robust after sales & warranty (including liquid spills & drop damage) they used to provide.
HP was always in bad books lol

Literally a search on amazon or Flipkart away:
https://www.flipkart.com/dell-ryzen...-hz-g15-5515-gaming-laptop/p/itmb14d1cbc2f2fe
https://www.amazon.in/Dell-I5-11260H-Windows-Backlit-D560825Win9B/dp/B09XX4B9DL/

R5 5600H & i5 6 core have similar performance, but R5 has much better battery life. The i5 11400H vs 11260H is nothing noticeable. Add 2nd 8GB RAM to unlock full gaming potential.

The temps are around 80°C in high settings but when you turn on g mode which is a button in this it drops 75°C but it hasn't never reaches beyond that till now.
That's actually really good temps.
Had seen some of my friends laptop having the 5800h go above 85 easily and even worse off were the 10th gen series without throttlestop.

Back