WTB Gaming laptop or laptop for gaming and work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
My desktop gaming PC is at home and I'm stationed in the hills for work.

I'm in need of a laptop for both work and casual gaming. Work as in to run video editing software like Sony Vegas Pro for upto 1080p (only) and gaming as in some light online gaming like esports games when I'm free. I think a decent i5 and GTX 1650/3550 kind of GPU should be good enough. Wanted to buy a new one but currently don't have the budget and it won't be that useful as I won't use it 24*7 so I don't want to spend too much. I checked online and mid-tier models are sold for 50-60k. I was wondering if similar models can be had for 30k'ish.
I've checked the FS section and some sold, some scam and some which I really like but they need a kidney so... (if those sellers see this and willing to work out a deal please let me know).

Also for the payment, I was wondering if some months of EMI would be possible. I'm tight with money right now. I'm willing to make a down payment of 30% first and then the rest EMI. Should be able to clear the rest before year end of 2023. :hilarious:

Get an iPad vro
Change your taste in games.. its hard initially, but its a better decision. I play a lot of games on iPad now, and has never turned on my PC lately. Hard to explain, but it worked for me.

Sale price is hovering around 60-65k for the AMD R5 5x with Nvidia RTX 3050. But I don't know how genuine the discount is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back