Budget 21-30k Gaming Pc build under 30k

What is your budget?

under 30k

What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)

500gb hddx2

Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)

500gb hddx2

Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.

rtx 2060 oc on computify 10999

ant esports 600w psu on amazon 2429

i3 10105f on amazon 5999

msi pro h510m-b on amazon 5841

16gb ram on olx 4500 negotiable

Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component

depends on whethar i can find more value

Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)

everything mainly online unless i can find better deal locally(jamshedpur)

What is your intended use for this PC/hardware

Gaming

Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.

none, just need as much perfomance as possible under 30k

If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?

aaa games like rdr2, the witcher 3 and cyberpunk 2077

What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage

Gaming - 1280x720 is what i use on my laptop, but would like to play in 1080p
Normal usage 1080p

Are you looking to overclock?

open to it

Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?

windows 10

i have kb and mouse, but not monitor and cabinet, i am fine running this setup without a cabinet for a while, but i will search for a cheap 1080p 60hz monitor locally. all i want is the best perfomance possible under 30k, aesthetics do not matter

With only 2x HDD that you have by your side, a 30k gaming PC with monitor included is quite difficult. That being said here's what I came up with that might be just slightly out of your budget.

Note you can skip 1x 8GB RAM and buy it later when you get some money for it. Your PC will survive with 8GB RAM if you increase pagefile on that NVMe SSD. For monitor you can buy Acer EK240Y E 23.8 Inch IPS Full HD 1920x1080 100hz for 6,656 INR
here
That RTX 2060 you mentioned on computify I looked it up and in condition it said "excellent" meanwhile I can see rust forming on the rear IO plate. There's always a chance rusty GPU can go bad at any time. I would not trust computify like this. Instead buy a GPU from someone here thats under 10k. Something like 1070/2060/6500.
Also I would not advice getting RAM from OLX as RAM stick's contact pins get weak after uses. Not to mention you aren't getting a good deal for them when you can get 16gb RAM for under 3,000 INR brand new.
For cabinet you can place your motherboard and components on an empty cardboard box (make sure its cut out on the top and 2-3 sides) until you buy a cabinet. A new budget cabinet will cost you 2200-2500 INR.

Back