Budget 31-40k Gaming PC for Diablo 3

thenewguy

Recruit
Hi Guys,

I'm new here and really looking for some advice, as my knowledge of what's inside the box that brings out that magic on the screen isn't up to date. :ashamed:

I have no preference what-so-ever, I just need the best performing PC components for my budget.

Key Point: I just want to play Diablo 3 on my own PC and I want it to run well.

Mentioned below is the Recommended System Config. for Diablo 3. I don't know if I can afford it with my budget. :yes:

Recommended System Config for WINDOWS on the Diablo 3 site:
Windows® 7/8 (latest service packs)
Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 5600+
2 GB RAM
NVIDIA® GeForce® 260 or ATI Radeon™ HD 4870 or better

What I currently have:
Monitor:Samsung 22 inch flatscreen
Hard disk: 250 GB SATA
Processor: Intel Pentium E2180 2.00 GHz processor
RAM: 2 GB RAM DDR2
Graphics Card: Ge Force 8400 GS v301.42

What I need:
Processor: i5? need help!
Motherboard: I'm Clueless here.
Graphics Card: Need Help
RAM: 4 gb?
CD/DVD Rom: anything will do.

Please add anything else you guys think i might need.

I would like to spend high on the Processor and Graphics card compared to the others. Please keep in mind my budget of 35-40k!

I'm really sorry if i couldn't specify more information, please mention if you need any more info. I'll try to get it for you.

Thank you Soooooo Much! :yes:

@thenewguy Go with this-
Intel i5 3450-11.5k
Gigabyte B75M D3H-4.5k
Gsill RipjawsX 2x4GB 1600-3.5k
Segate 1Tb 7200.14-4.3k
Sapphire HD7770Ghz-9k
Corsair CX430V2-2.4k
Nzxt Source 210 Elite-2.4k OR CM Elite 311 Plus-3k
You'll be able to play games at mid settings at Full HD Resolution.
Hope this helps.
happy19.gif

@thenewguy Go with this-
Intel i5 3450-11.5k
Gigabyte B75M D3H-4.5k
Segate 1Tb 7200.14-4.3k
Sapphire HD7770Ghz-9k
Corsair CX430V2-2.4k
Hope this helps.
happy19.gif

Wow, that was really prompt!! Thanks a lot Jakob!! Do you have any suggestions as to where i can find all the above mentioned components for the approximate prices you mentioned? Lamington Road?

Sorry I forgot to mention, I live in Mumbai. So if you have any clue as to where i could get the items you recommended, please let me know. Thanks alot again Jakob!

Thanks alot Jakob, I would also like to know where I would be able to get all the components at the approximate prices that you mentioned. I live in Mumbai.
Thanks alot again Jakob!!!

@thenewguy Go with this-
Intel i5 3450-11.5k
Gigabyte B75M D3H-4.5k
Segate 1Tb 7200.14-4.3k
Sapphire HD7770Ghz-9k
Corsair CX430V2-2.4k
Hope this helps.
happy19.gif

Hi Jakob, I'm about to go ahead and purchase the config you gave me. I just have 1 question:

If I i put in a few more bucks and replaced the Sapphire HD7770Ghz graphics card with a Sapphire AMD/ATI HD 7850 HDMI OC Edition 2 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card

Would it all be compatible and would i get better performance?

Please let me know soon, as i am anxious to get my PC running asap!

Thanks man!

If you're buying the components from lamington road i'd suggest you to get them from Primeabgb OR Theitwares,Those are reliable shops and everything will be available there.Also if you're ready to invest 7k more for the GPU like HD7850 then you'd have get a better PSU like Seasonic S12ii 520W-4.3k,Here's a comparison between two GPU's,You'll get 20-30% performance increase from HD7850-AnandTech - Bench - GPU12
Wow, that was really prompt!! Thanks a lot Jakob!! Do you have any suggestions as to where i can find all the above mentioned components for the approximate prices you mentioned? Lamington Road?

Sorry I forgot to mention, I live in Mumbai. So if you have any clue as to where i could get the items you recommended, please let me know. Thanks alot again Jakob!

Thanks alot Jakob, I would also like to know where I would be able to get all the components at the approximate prices that you mentioned. I live in Mumbai.
Thanks alot again Jakob!!!

Back