Budget 90k+ Gaming Rig 1Lac with Intel 4th gen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, i am sorry for posting another thread i didnt got my answer as was waiting for Intel Haswell, i guess its arrived so i am looking for proper Config. I would Purchase soon in this week so can anyone suggest a pretty nice config just for hardcore games.

PS: i already have mouse keyboard so except that i am gonna purchase all.

What is your budget?
1lac

What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
Nothing

Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
Nothing

Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
4th gen processor
Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
Yes this is configuration is my final and I don't want to upgrade for at least 2 years. So recommend me with High End Graphics cards

Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
Pune

Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market?
No

What is your intended use for this PC/hardware?
Gaming
Gaming
Gaming and mostly work on Game engines
Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
I don't want to buy any brands and server type editions. I wanna build up my own.

If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
all type of high end games.

What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
Any High Resolution
Are you looking to overclock?
Yes

Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
Windows 7 64
windows 8 64

Spending 1 Lac on a gaming rig is pretty much waste. You can max out all 'hardcore games' with a decent 75k build [including monitor].
As technology changes every month there is nothing like future proof. So better save now so you can upgrade later.
Also there is very less scope of playing online games properly in india unless you have a very good net with awesome pings.

Regards,
A troubled gamer ;(

Post the format for more suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back