CPU-Cooler : CM - Master 120 Lite RGB
Motherboard : Gigabyte - Z390 UD
Graphics-Card : RTX2070 Super - GALAX EX 8GB
SSD : Gigabyte - 256 GB M.2
HDD : Seagate - Barracuda 1TB
RAM : 16x1 - Corsair Veng 16 GB 3000
SMPS : Corsair - CX 650
Case : Corsair - 175R

My friend is planning to sell his gaming rig above bought in Sep 2019. No monitor included.

Firstly, how good is the above config, for current/upcoming gen games. I want to be able to play games like RDR 2, Forza Horizon 4, Metro Exodus etc. on high settings.

Secondly, what would be a good price to pay for this config. If possible, please provide break up of cost of components as per current prices.

Finally, what would be a good VFM monitor to get for the above rig.

Does it make sense to buy the above rig or get a new rig with new components. Please suggest..

Guys, need your urgent help with the following gaming rig setup,

CPU : Core i5-9600k upto 4.60 Ghz
CPU-Cooler : CM - Master 120 Lite RGB
Motherboard : Gigabyte - Z390 UD
Graphics-Card : RTX2070 Super - GALAX EX 8GB
SSD : Gigabyte - 256 GB M.2
HDD : Seagate - Barracuda 1TB
RAM : 16x1 - Corsair Veng 16 GB 3000
SMPS : Corsair - CX 650
Case : Corsair - 175R

My friend is planning to sell his gaming rig above bought in Sep 2019. No monitor included.

Firstly, how good is the above config, for current/upcoming gen games. I want to be able to play games like RDR 2, Forza Horizon 4, Metro Exodus etc. on high settings.

Secondly, what would be a good price to pay for this config. If possible, please provide break up of cost of components as per current prices.

Finally, what would be a good VFM monitor to get for the above rig.

Does it make sense to buy the above rig or get a new rig with new components. Please suggest..
Everything is good except the Processor and its corresponding motherboard. Nowadays AMD plus nvidia is the way to go. RIP Intel.
I suggest exclude the processor and Mobo and replace it with Ryzen 5 3600 plus Asrock X570 Steel Legend
RAM is good. All others even the GPU is superb.

Back