Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
No
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Upgrading
Garmin Instinct 1 - Rs 11000 plus 150 shipping. Not further negotiations.

Watch functions absolutely perfectly.
Condition - got from USA over 1 year old.( No screen scratches . Has Screen guard applied.)
No scratches behind ( sensor part as well).
Battery life - Normal Use - about 5 days . With GPS- 4-5 hrs. Extensively tested by me.
The watch gets fully charged in about 40 mins or so.
Charging cable is included .

Please note Garmin claims battery life to be 14 days for normal and 14 hrs for GPS. But you can go ahead and read reviews many claim about a week or so for both.

Here is DC rainmaker review on watch and battery - https://www.dcrainmaker.com/2018/10/garmin-instinct-gps-watch-in-depth-review.html

No negotiation.

Will ship as per my convenience. Buyer must be patient .might take 4-5 days to ship. Might use Indian post to ship.
Complete buyers risk. Will pack it nicely rest full buyers risk.
Up.

This is a very good watch guys for someone who is looking for straight up workout watch with good gps accuracy too.
From day to day workouts to day hikes this has really worked well and quite tough too.

Attachments

• IMG20220917085148.jpg
    IMG20220917085148.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG20220917084929.jpg
    IMG20220917084929.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG20220917084939.jpg
    IMG20220917084939.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:
Up.
Still available.
Works as described. Condition as mentioned. If need more info about the watch feel free to contact.

up.

still available.
this is a beautiful watch guys.
I am genuinely very impressed. Do your own research ofcourse but if you want a rough and tough watch for workout with good gps accuracy . Wont be disappointed.

"Might use Indian post to ship.
Complete buyers risk. Will pack it nicely rest full buyers risk."

All your posts feel like you are doing a big favor to the buyer. Why should anyone give you any money when you are choosing the courier and packaging and you put all the risk on the buyer?

"Might use Indian post to ship.
Complete buyers risk. Will pack it nicely rest full buyers risk."

All your posts feel like you are doing a big favor to the buyer. Why should anyone give you any money when you are choosing the courier and packaging and you put all the risk on the buyer?
I call it being transparent and as clear about the deal as possible and that is more important to me when trading. Buyer should know the risks clearly too.
.No one is being forced to buy it.
I pack and ship stuff with same sincerity as I would expect others to do it for me but that is where I would like to draw the line.
Though having said that all the deals that I have done till now had same risks mentioned and People are satisfied. so I am not doing any favor atleast I dont think it that way. IF it appears to you that way then it is your problem.

I call it being transparent and as clear about the deal as possible and that is more important to me when trading. Buyer should know the risks clearly too.
.No one is being forced to buy it.
I pack and ship stuff with same sincerity as I would expect others to do it for me but that is where I would like to draw the line.
Though having said that all the deals that I have done till now had same risks mentioned and People are satisfied. so I am not doing any favor atleast I dont think it that way. IF it appears to you that way then it is your problem.
Risk should always be shared between the buyer and seller.

Risk should always be shared between the buyer and seller.
First of all I am not the only one Here who is passing the risk to buyer.
Almost everyone here mentions buyers risk.

As for sharing risk...maybe fair point to some extent and even I have requested some seller to share risk with me but was straight away refused.

Plain and simple the deal is out in open for people to decide if it is worth it or not.

Whether deals goes smoothly or bad there is a reputation that was built over many years and that will always be at stake for every deal you make.
So not like seller is loosing nothing.

First of all I am not the only one Here who is passing the risk to buyer.
Almost everyone here mentions buyers risk.

As for sharing risk...maybe fair point to some extent and even I have requested some seller to share risk with me but was straight away refused.

Plain and simple the deal is out in open for people to decide if it is worth it or not.

Whether deals goes smoothly or bad there is a reputation that was built over many years and that will always be at stake for every deal you make.
So not like seller is loosing nothing.
Reputation has nothing to do with sharing the risk. I always try and do 50% payment upfront and 50% on delivery. That way if things go south, the RISK is truly shared. Back when erodov was live, I once bought a motherboard from someone. It came to me dead. It took months of nagging to get 50% of the money back. I am sure there is no ill intention from your end but then things do go wrong during shipping irrespective of careful you are.

Reputation has nothing to do with sharing the risk. I always try and do 50% payment upfront and 50% on delivery. That way if things go south, the RISK is truly shared. Back when erodov was live, I once bought a motherboard from someone. It came to me dead. It took months of nagging to get 50% of the money back. I am sure there is no ill intention from your end but then things do go wrong during shipping irrespective of careful you are.
This is the very reason I do not like to take the risk. I sell an item described as clearly as I know. Tomorrow if Courier handles it very badly even if it was packed decently or it could be that buyer himself made some mistake and broke it and puts it on the seller.

Like I mentioned earlier it may be fair point to ask seller to share the risk but if the seller does not agree you have a choice too . Dont buy.

As a buyer I have also done many deals here where seller has not taken the risk with me and it was upto me to go for it or opt out.

Rs 10k plus shipping. Not negotiating.
Watch functions as described. Nothing less maybe more but definitely not less than what I mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back