FS: Others Garmin Vivoactive 3 Smart watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump.
Still available.
Rs 7000 plus 100 shipping. Not negotiating any further.

2 day testing warranty being given only because some error were made initially in terms of battery life by me and to make sure that buyer is not worried. I have been wearing it continuously since that day and it has given me more than 2 days easily without gps (but fully connected to my mobile for notifications).

and with GPS for 1 hour every day you will still get 2 days easily.

the accuracy is much better than most smartwatch I have experiences with even on stairs . My personal experience with even Apple Smartwatch (1st gen) showed incorrect results( not sure about latest gen Apple watch)

Just my genuine feedback on this stuff. Rest google is there . You may do you own research.

Bump.

Still available.
Rs 7k plus 100 shipping. 2 day test guarantee.

Price is fixed.
No negotiation.

The watch can charge very quickly . Little less than an hour and it can give about 2 days battery life easily.

Recieved the watch on Tuesday. Second day of testing was a bit scary because the charge dropped to 44% on the first day itself. But then it managed to hold on to the remaining charge decently. Was 3% yesterday afternoon (4 days which is decent) when i recharged it.
Just wanted to post this for closure.

Recieved the watch on Tuesday. Second day of testing was a bit scary because the charge dropped to 44% on the first day itself. But then it managed to hold on to the remaining charge decently. Was 3% yesterday afternoon (4 days which is decent) when i recharged it.
Just wanted to post this for closure.

Usually I dont give these 2 days or any testing time for any stuff I sell but I understand that I created some confusion and was actually confused myself with battery life initially as the watch was not used for very long time but having said that I have had this watch for almost a month since it was put to be sold here and tested fully till I was confident that it holds much better than I first presumed and to be sure buyer gets what he is paying for so decided to give this 2 days testing period.

Btw 4 days is pretty awesome if comparing to Apple series 1 watch which I had to charge every day and Samsung Galaxy Active 2 end of 2nd day.

Leave feedback and will do the same.

Ah ok. I have two Fitbit Versa lites and one charge 3 and a vivosmart 3 in the family. All of them last 3-4 days. The vivosmart is the worst because it dies without giving a low battery warning. I thought this was a typical battery life for a smartwatch :D

Ah ok. I have two Fitbit Versa lites and one charge 3 and a vivosmart 3 in the family. All of them last 3-4 days. The vivosmart is the worst because it dies without giving a low battery warning. I thought this was a typical battery life for a smartwatch :D

I wish that was true but most smartwatch have terrible battery life. specially older generations and with continuous GPS On not even a $600--700$ watch lasts for more than half a day .
The new models are better specially from Garmin with Solar support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back