Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NA
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Upgrading
Selling Garmin Vivoactive 3 . Old( about 2 year old ignore the date of purchase) but hardly much used. Was lying most of the time.

Rs 8k .Plus Rs 100 shipping. Not negotiating. So no used trying to negotiate. It is okay if it does not get sold.

Just the watch and the charger cable.

Condition - watch is in good condition . No scratches .
Fully functional.

Battery life is decent not as it used to be but still gives me about full day I use it with high data on screen l. Maybe that’s why. Consider it to be average only .

Will ship it nicely but complete buyers risk.

Be patient as it I can only ship after a day or two on receiving payment and pick from my area is slow .

Attachments

• 3BE3D731-2084-4AB2-9AC3-D704B4CA6387.jpeg
    3BE3D731-2084-4AB2-9AC3-D704B4CA6387.jpeg
    209.9 KB · Views: 305
  • AFF60D51-994A-478A-AA62-DDC0EA307E08.jpeg
    AFF60D51-994A-478A-AA62-DDC0EA307E08.jpeg
    234.3 KB · Views: 282
  • 3A5963D4-B10D-4597-89C3-20059190711C.jpeg
    3A5963D4-B10D-4597-89C3-20059190711C.jpeg
    231 KB · Views: 296
Last edited:
You bought a month back, but the condition is 4/5 ?
It is not a month back. I mentioned it is old. Ignore the purchase date. Dont remember exact date now but about 2 year old.

As for condition it has hardly been used much I would say out of 2 year . It was kept lying for over a year in that period. Specially with lockdown and all.the cosmetics look almost new.

I also have made an error of judgement with battery life in the op . I thought it was it less because after i started charging and reset and firmware update I think it was bit intense on battery and it seemed to be not upto the mark .

But since last night after almost 13 hrs of usage battery went from 96% to 68% now with 1 hour of GPS usage already too. So definitely much better than what i mentioned but I am still counting so will give a clear picture .

Already a member is interested and have asked me to inform about battery life before he takes the decision. Which I will do by later tonight.

Last edited:
Update to watch battery..
Battery life if much better than what I had earlier mentioned.

Here is what I have calculated of the battery.

For Now its 26% from 96% after about 36 hours with about 2 hrs of GPS usage.
I also increased brightness to 50% as I prefer good light plus it has been connected with smart phone too all this while. Just switched off in the night. Did not wanted to be woken up with notifications.
Anyways long story short....battery is about 2 days with about an hour or two of gps that is what I have made out of my recent usage.

Anyone who needs to know any more information can message me.

My Final Update for this watch.
As stated above this watch is pretty much kept as new and hardly used much. Out of 2 year it has been used about 1 year and been lying mostly since then.

Last few days I was updating about the watch and Here is my final observation.

I noticed that the watch does not charge fully to 100% but about 95-96% and then the power bank goes off which i was charging with. I had to replug and switch on and it charged back to 100% but though initially I thought it might have been an issue but it seems like it is possible that is normal as many users have spoken of same experience.

Second I found that the Watch depleted very fast for first few percent (from 100% to 93% ) in about 2-3 hours but then it normalizes. I again thought this is also an issue but that too seems to be normal as many have said about similar experience.

This is just to share clear information about the stuff I am selling.

Only guarantee I can give with this watch is it works perfectly fine as a smart watch and does exactly what it is suppose to do for 2 days including about 2 hours of gps use too. I even increased the brightness and still holds 2 days of charge .

I am not negotiating. Price is fixed. Rs 8k plus shipping.

This is an expensive smart watch and I am selling at half the price. This is again fully function and cosmetics are as good as new . No scratches on the screen or Bezel. the sensors behind also is free of any scratches just minor little wear.

bump.
Still available.

Will give 2 day testing also with some small simple conditions applied. dm if interested.
not negotiating.

Last edited:
bump.

I think Battery is really normalized now after having kept for so long and gave me about 3 days .
Having said that I will stick to my 2 day testing guarantee only as I have done extensive testing for 2 days ....3rd day was mostly off my wrist for some time( watch was on though) .

Bump.
Still available.

If anyone is interested performing well and no issues noted .
Not to get confused with earlier reported battery life . It was clearly an error in my judgement .

Attachments

• 134C2E52-B776-45DF-A65E-1824D106A91A.jpeg
    134C2E52-B776-45DF-A65E-1824D106A91A.jpeg
    232.6 KB · Views: 209
bump.
Looking for quick sale. Open for genuine and good offer.
Please do not start quoting OLX like prices will be ignored completely. A good offer will be discussed.
The watch performs perfectly , is in great condition ( no scratches) and 2 day testing will be there with simple and fair conditions applied .
The battery charges pretty fast too incase dont know.

bump.
Price Dropped to Rs 7000 plus 100 shipping. Not negotiating any further. Take it leave it deal.
Any message to discuss price will be ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back