Gary's MOD : 4.99$ [Go GET IT ! ]

! 0 t A

Skilled
The physics sandbox Garry's Mod has just been updated to include Steam achievements and is now 50% Off until September 21st.:clap:

Join in the fun today! This game requires that you own a Source engine game such as Counter-Strike: Source, Half-Life 2, or Day of Defeat: Source.

For more :

Steam News
A must buy IMO :hap2:

Can anyone provide more information about garry's mod?? I mean anything else other then this "You spawn objects and weld them together to create your own contraptions - whether that's a car, a rocket, a catapult or something that doesn't have a name yet - that's up to you." do people fight each other or it is just paint shop kind of thing??

foruamit2004 said:
Can anyone provide more information about garry's mod?? I mean anything else other then this "You spawn objects and weld them together to create your own contraptions - whether that's a car, a rocket, a catapult or something that doesn't have a name yet - that's up to you." do people fight each other or it is just paint shop kind of thing??

I have had this app for months now. It is good when you get bored and want to do something creative.

As you said it is like photoshop , you can create your contraptions. But there is more [ A lot more] . . there are servers, players can join in .

they can fight or make their contraptions fight against each other ( I think) . . there are loads of tutorials available.

PLUS : You get all the TF2 characters at your disposal :p ! Revenge was never this sweet !!! :2guns:

attack%20of%20the%20poison%20sandvich.jpg

Just made this, its quite easy... :p

i hoped it would sort of a matrix kinda thingy :p

Back