Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Upgraded to FIIO DAC
I have a DAC which is working perfectly fine. It is unbranded, bought from Amazon in November 2019 (invoice attached). If anyone need a cheap DAC, you can pick it up.

It can be used to connect a speaker which only supports RCA or 3.5mm input with a TV or other device which has Optical/Coaxial output. To connect 3.5mm device, you'll need an RCA to 3.5 mm cable (let me know if you need one, I might have a spare lying around).

This product comes with a power adapter and, unfortunately, doesn't use micro USB, so you'll need this power adapter itself (it's bundled).

Here's the product link (no longer available though): https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B07NRZPJYK

Attachments

• DAC 1.jpg
    DAC 1.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 229
  • DAC 2.jpg
    DAC 2.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 224
  • DAC 3.jpg
    DAC 3.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 235
  • DAC invoice.jpg
    DAC invoice.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 236
It can be used to connect a speaker which only supports RCA or 3.5mm input with a TV or other device which has Optical/Coaxial output. To connect 3.5mm device, you'll need an RCA to 3.5 mm cable (let me know if you need one, I might have a spare lying around).
Interested in this cable if you have a spare one

I have a DAC which is working perfectly fine. It is unbranded, bought from Amazon in November 2019 (invoice attached). If anyone need a cheap DAC, you can pick it up.

This product comes with a power adapter and, unfortunately, doesn't use micro USB, so you'll need this power adapter itself (it's bundled).

Here's the product link (no longer available though): https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B07NRZPJYK
Congrats on the quick sale Gaurav, just wanted to say that your handwriting is beautiful

Back