FS: Software Genuine Volume Licensed Software: Windows 11/10, Microsoft Office for Mac, WinRAR, Nitro PDF, XYplorer, VMware Workstation Pro & more

Status
Not open for further replies.
@inapis

I'm trying to arrange VMware Fusion Pro as well, but Parallels Desktop is far better IMHO. Unfortunately, the latter doesn't have a perpetual volume license anymore.

@Chaos

Thanks for pointing out. Although I have access to both, I only listed the pricing for the latest v16 series. I know some people prefer v15 for legacy support and stability, hence I'll soon list its pricing as well.

@krishna_chennai and @Abhishek_

Please check your inbox.

@chimera86o

Matter of fact, I've access to our own KMS server, but it is quite risky to expose it to the outside world. Hence, I can't offer volume editions of Microsoft Windows, Server, and Office here. You should consult with @Ra.hul in this thread.

====================

Upcoming products (no ETA yet)​

Last edited:
@ReVo_007
  • Visual Studio subscriptions (formerly known as MSDN subscriptions) doesn't deal with volume licensing for Microsoft products. In a similar manner, Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching (formerly known as MSDNAA and DreamsSpark) only offers retail variants of several Microsoft products that are suitable for the academia. What I'm offering can only being procured through the Software Assurance program. Hence there is no chance of getting a reused key that will stop working eventually, cause the VL variants of the aforementioned Microsoft products works on the principal of good old static serial numbers.
  • If you go through the last paragraph, you can see I mentioned some Windows SKUs which are not even available via a regular Visual Studio subscription.
  • Before creating the thread, me and some of the mods did have a discussion. Due to the fact that very few sellers can offer reselling genuine volume licensed products, they decided to give it a go as a trial.
In case you (and others) are willing to know more, kindly shoot me a PM or post the follow-up questions here. I'll be happy to answer them.
As long as the mods have verified it there is no problem. Just looking out for the buyers. I was a Microsoft Student Partner so I also had this former MSDN account. Hence my concern. Anyway good luck with the sale.

@Panda

Microsoft doesn't technically offer a specific "SOHO" license for any of its Windows SKUs. Since you mentioned the word "initially", the plan of expanding the number of PCs and acquiring more licenses are probably in the pipeline, which means it would be wiser to opt for a true volume activation method, i.e. MAK or KMS. This is because it's gonna be cost-effective in the long-run.

If you still want to get individual PC specific licenses from me, then you've to wait a bit. I've yet to complete the back-end portal, so kindly give me a day or two to prepare the rate chart. You can also drop me a PM to discuss in details.

Last edited:
@Panda

Microsoft doesn't technically offer a specific "SOHO license for any of its Windows SKUs. Since you mentioned the word "initially", the plan of expanding the number of PCs and acquiring more licenses are in the pipeline, which means it would be wiser to opt for a true volume activation method, i.e. MAK or KMS. This is because it's gonna be cost-effective in the long-run.

If you still want to get individual PC specific licenses from me, then you've to wait a bit. I've yet to complete the back-end portal, so kindly give me a day or two to prepare the rate chart.
Thanks. Will read about MAK/KMS.

What about windows 10 pro retail for SOHO users?

And could you please PM the price of windows 10 pro for office use. Will be needing 10 keys initially.

If you are planning anything for any business use in an office - please do not try anything of this sort from the OP. This will not pass muster with any proper MS team or even an audit if undertaken. If these are going to be given to a home user, should work fine as MS does not care much about home users.

For SOHO users there should be a reduced price for Office, OP or any MS reseller can answer your query on this. Microsoft has also changed the TnC for perpetual copies - you only get 5 years of support and patches vs ~ 10 year earlier. For Win10 Pro, they usually suggest to buy retail licenses for low volumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back