Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to purchase a genuine Xbox 360 HDD. My based in Mumbai.

Interested persons may PM me.
u know that its just a cheap toshiba 320gb hard drive?i have a stockpile of em
why not buy a 320gb hdd from 900rs??
if you want to still buy a genuine rubbish then buy a 320gb hdd and a xbox hard drive case for 200rs and it will be just like new

u know that its just a cheap toshiba 320gb hard drive?i have a stockpile of em
why not buy a 320gb hdd from 900rs??
if you want to still buy a genuine rubbish then buy a 320gb hdd and a xbox hard drive case for 200rs and it will be just like new

Are you suggesting me to purchase a Toshiba HDD from the lot you have? Because, going by your offered solution, the cost comes up to Rs. 1,100 (inclusive of the case)
Now, I easily found a genuine 250 GB HDD on the internet that cost just the same but with 70 GB less (which I don't foresee using anyway) as this HDD is only for GTA 5, BF4 and Call of Duty: Advance Warfare.

An alternate solution is just purchase a 120 GB Xbox 360 Fat HDD and use it by removing it from the case. This costs about Rs. 250 to 380.
I can even skip the whole HDD purchase by opting to use a flash drive but BF4 won't work.

The reason I'm looking for Genuine HDD is just to save the time instead of opting for the time consuming route.

Are you suggesting me to purchase a Toshiba HDD from the lot you have? Because, going by your offered solution, the cost comes up to Rs. 1,100 (inclusive of the case)
Now, I easily found a genuine 250 GB HDD on the internet that cost just the same but with 70 GB less (which I don't foresee using anyway) as this HDD is only for GTA 5, BF4 and Call of Duty: Advance Warfare.

An alternate solution is just purchase a 120 GB Xbox 360 Fat HDD and use it by removing it from the case. This costs about Rs. 250 to 380.
I can even skip the whole HDD purchase by opting to use a flash drive but BF4 won't work.

The reason I'm looking for Genuine HDD is just to save the time instead of opting for the time consuming route.
i am speaking realistically based on india here,

go to ebay and buy a cheap hdd,toss it in,format and you are good to go
fat xbox hdds are 3k+ on ebay.in,
you cant risk an hdd from ae because you will end up with a 4gb pendrive
now what other option do we have?

plus you dont have to spend on that hdd case,i used my drive without it for 5 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back