Graphic Cards Getting low score on 3D Mark 2005

Hellpp!!!

So i got the leadtek 6600gt plugged it up to my system and ran 3dmark 2005 for some benchies... and i got 835 3dmarks in 3dmarks 2005....:mad:

The fps in games didnt go over 4fps... it was like watching a freakin slide show....

my system config is :

amd 64 3200+ (venice) msi k8n neo 2 platinum... 512mb ram.... leadtek 6600gt....160gb sata..... i used the latest drivers frm nvidia the 81. something...... another problem was while going into display properties in the advanced tab and clicking on the nvida menu the comp suddenly starts lagging and the brightness of the monitor suddenly turns to zero.... and the menu takes some time to open..... then everythings bak to normal...

wats the problem here??? is there something wrng with the card.. or the drivers??? ive jst completed dwnloadin 78.01 whql drivers... will rolling bak to these solve the problem???

Also i tried playing the ahem version of hl2 and its stuttters a bit....

Same with Aoe3.... But i tried playing brothers in arms 2 i got over 60fps + on 1024 all high full aa /af with hdr on.....???

HELPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!

what was your old card?

Did you do clean install or just replaced the card. F

Did you removed old drivers properly and again cleaned it with driver cleaner pro?

If not then just remove all display drivers. And run driver cleaner pro.

Reboot and install 81.85WHQL.

I am assuming you have all updated Nforce drivers. And with 512MB RAM stuttering in HL2 is not surprise. It stutters sometimes even with 1GB RAM.

^^ yeah thats right shuttering is because of ram not the graphics card ...... and about 3dmarks i will say u sud get at least 3500 ..... i will suggest doing a clean install of windows then try .....

problem solved... i formatted reinstalled windows and updated my mobo rivers...
but still on forceware 66 drivers (wich i installed cause i used to have tht vide hanging problem) ... i got a 3d mark of about 2900..... is this cause of the drivers?

satanofgamers said:
problem solved... i formatted reinstalled windows and updated my mobo rivers...
but still on forceware 66 drivers (wich i installed cause i used to have tht vide hanging problem) ... i got a 3d mark of about 2900..... is this cause of the drivers?

yes it looks like that use 81.85 this will work very well

Back