Graphic Cards Getting problem with the display of GTX 560

gaurav3282

Disciple
Hi people I hope someone can help me out with the problem... My brother has just upgraded his GPU Zotac GTX 560 and he is getting a problem the display is not
CRYSTAL CLEAR and CRISPY as it should be after applying the GPU.. updated the drivers and installed but nothing has changed.... same dullish screen and icons as if it has no GPU installed... So please help me with this problem.... is this the issue with the GPU or driver issue?I really cant make out what the problem is so please HELP !!!!!! I am also uploading a screenshot along.....

BLurrrrrr_zps6e35e7c2.jpg

please help me guys no one out here ever faced same kind f problem?

What screen does he have, screen native resolution and have you tried playing with that setting in the resolution tab. You can open that by --
  • Right-click --> Resolution tab
  • Adjust the resolution slider to the native resolution of the screen (it will be marked as Recommended and emboldened)
  • Select the native resolution and click 'Apply'

2rrnuva.jpg

1zm1c2c.jpg

Hope this helps and wish you a pleasant stay on TechEnclave, Cheerio!

Report back if this does not solve the problem.

Kindly curtail using excessive OR unnecessary punctuations.

What screen does he have, screen native resolution and have you tried playing with that setting in the resolution tab. You can open that by --
  • Right-click --> Resolution tab
  • Adjust the resolution slider to the native resolution of the screen (it will be marked as Recommended and emboldened)
  • Select the native resolution and click 'Apply'

2rrnuva.jpg

1zm1c2c.jpg

Hope this helps and wish you a pleasant stay on TechEnclave, Cheerio!

Report back if this does not solve the problem.

Kindly curtail using excessive OR unnecessary punctuations.

Well thanks for the reply but it does not help bro this is not as simple as you might be thinking... Because I have done everything updated latest drivers and even checked the resolution everything seems right but when I remove the GPU then the screen seems to be clear enough....

Well thanks for the reply but it does not help bro this is not as simple as you might be thinking... Because I have done everything updated latest drivers and even checked the resolution everything seems right but when I remove the GPU then the screen seems to be clear enough....

What is the monitor model and its native resolution? Please can I have that?

What cable are you using between the graphic card and the monitor and the rest of the configuration as well, please.

What is the monitor model and its native resolution? Please can I have that?

What cable are you using between the graphic card and the monitor and the rest of the configuration as well, please.

Well bro I am using HCL 19" Lcd and the native resolution is 1440*900 I am having C2D E4500 @ 2.2Ghz 4Gb Ram Zotac GTX 560 1 Gb Gddr5 and GX-450... BW i have now removed the GPU coz I was using a DVI to VGA cable and ordered a DVI to VGA connector... Can this issue be with the cable itself?

Well bro I am using HCL 19" Lcd and the native resolution is 1440*900 I am having C2D E4500 @ 2.2Ghz 4Gb Ram Zotac GTX 560 1 Gb Gddr5 and GX-450... BW i have now removed the GPU coz I was using a DVI to VGA cable and ordered a DVI to VGA connector... Can this issue be with the cable itself?

I am not sure.

Let me read up a little and get back to you. Cheers!

In the meantime tagging some folks who might know more, @6pack, @cranky and @muzux2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya man tried that too bw it is not that simple bro hehe moreover I am not that NOOB :bleh:

You say that, but you posted a screenshot? Screenshots are generated by software and not hardware. If your screen resolution is set to 640x480 and your monitor is 1920x1080, the screenshot will be in 640x480, and with the correct aspect ratio - your display will however be all blurred and stretchy. If you are not a 'NOOB', you should know that.

You need a good high resolution photo (taken from a good camera that is not blurry) to be able to explain the problem. On top of everything you have a wallpaper image which is 4:3 and it has been stretched to 16:10 hence the first thought that everyone has is that your resolution setting is incorrect.

Now, to your issue. Without a picture of the problem (or your ability to lucidly explain the issue) is difficult to diagnose. However it seems the adapter could be a source of some issues. It would be wise to try a digital output connected to a digital input on the monitor (and we have no clue to which monitor you are using and whether it has such an input). One assumes that maybe a DVI or HDMI input is not available on your monitor. In cards with two DVI outputs, only one is convertible to VGA, not both. It would be wise to consult which output is to be used for the converter.

In any case, a blurry and dull picture is par for the course with analog, even when the resolutions on the adapter and display match. All bets are off with converters, even ones packaged with cards.

ALPHA17, request you to stop tagging me on threads like this. There are many users here who have the requisite knowledge and will chime in. I will contribute if I feel the need to, or if someone specifically asks for my help.

ALPHA17, request you to stop tagging me on threads like this. There are many users here who have the requisite knowledge and will chime in. I will contribute if I feel the need to, or if someone specifically asks for my help.

Sorry, cranky. Did not mean to offend you.

You say that, but you posted a screenshot? Screenshots are generated by software and not hardware. If your screen resolution is set to 640x480 and your monitor is 1920x1080, the screenshot will be in 640x480, and with the correct aspect ratio - your display will however be all blurred and stretchy. If you are not a 'NOOB', you should know that.

You need a good high resolution photo (taken from a good camera that is not blurry) to be able to explain the problem. On top of everything you have a wallpaper image which is 4:3 and it has been stretched to 16:10 hence the first thought that everyone has is that your resolution setting is incorrect.

Now, to your issue. Without a picture of the problem (or your ability to lucidly explain the issue) is difficult to diagnose. However it seems the adapter could be a source of some issues. It would be wise to try a digital output connected to a digital input on the monitor (and we have no clue to which monitor you are using and whether it has such an input). One assumes that maybe a DVI or HDMI input is not available on your monitor. In cards with two DVI outputs, only one is convertible to VGA, not both. It would be wise to consult which output is to be used for the converter.

In any case, a blurry and dull picture is par for the course with analog, even when the resolutions on the adapter and display match. All bets are off with converters, even ones packaged with cards.

thanks a lot man for your comment bw i was just asking for help and I just wrote the above comment just to explain that I am aware of possible or rather some common issues not like I was trying to be oversmart... any way you need not help users who have requisite knowledge... Bw I am sorry that alpha tagged you to my useless thread... And thanks for the help anyway

- - - Updated - - -

bro lets just wait for the convertor then I shal revert back to you thanks a lot :)

does your HCL monitor have only a vga input? If you're trying to get crystal clear picture on a vga cable, you cant. The cable will distort the signal if it bends or is bent wrongly. it could be due to adapter too. there are too many unseen issues to be written here. if you want clear image use the dvi-d port (if its available).

does your HCL monitor have only a vga input? If you're trying to get crystal clear picture on a vga cable, you cant. The cable will distort the signal if it bends or is bent wrongly. it could be due to adapter too. there are too many unseen issues to be written here. if you want clear image use the dvi-d port (if its available).

Hey thanks for the advice bro... Now I am waiting for my DVI connector to arrive and would try with that... will update when I connect via DVI.... hope to get everything all right fingers crossed :unsure:

Yes Gaurav, PQ difference in VGA & DVI connections is quite apparent & noticeable. i believe you'll certainly 'find' the solution to this issue when you use a DVI/HDMI connector for display (on a monitor having those ports).

hmmm okzz buddy lets see :)

try to connect such a monitor if you have it with any of your friends, to your system in the meanwhile (with HDMI/DVI ports on the monitor's back), or see their own systems once with their GPUs connected through VGA cable to their monitor, and then with HDMI/DVI cable. you will notice it.

Back