Getting Ready for Win7 Party @ Saturday

SauravR

Disciple
Got Bored Waiting..... for party this Saturday...:)

puzzle... hmmmm... i guess i am 5 ...:ashamed:

Checklist ....
Darts---ok
Booze---should start hoarding:p
PC--- win 7 installed and updated
Clean house --- will have to hire somebody...:S
Hukka --- needs coal tablets:no:
dinner ---- plead with Bai to come in early and cook.....Fat chance :no:... will have to hire a caterer... :S

Guess all set...:S

giving first formal party in which have invited colleagues ... before that at engg. college parties were so easy to host... :cool2:

Get a Big tub... Place 5 -kg ice in middle pour -- Rum, vodka , Beer, whiskey... handover plastic glasses .... wait for guys to go crazy... vomit, passout and if really lucky a ful fledged fight between 2 guys....

Always entertaining to see 2 guys beat each other, tore clothes and call name ... Ahaa!! Good times ..... :rofl:

Any suggestions from party animals... :huh:

Peace
SauravR

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 55
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 53
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 154
  • setup.jpg
    setup.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 140
  • darts.jpg
    darts.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 121
Bluffmaster said:
So .. you guys are gonna get drunk and solve the windows 7 puzzle? Geeks sure know how to have fun :D j/k Best of luck!

What Else .... Besides being Hammered and some dance and music...:S
Fight if we get really lucky...:D

puzzle solved it because got bored... :(

Its not like i know few girls and could invite them...to make things intresting..

on the second thought inviting girls to a freaking OS launch party... How geeky is that... :no:
Not saying i have some chance of scoring with any of them... but will certainly diminish my few million to one chances to few billions to one...:rofl:

Back