Getting this 3090ti liquid cooled

StingU

Disciple
I have a 3080 sealed for my upcoming new build. But never build that fully water cooled pc as i didnt found a skilled person. So my dream is left as dream and gave up for now atleast

So getting this below 3090ti for 1.27lack in india its around 2.9l i know its inflated

My question! is it worth 1.27l? I wont be upgrading it for next 3 years

It depends upon your use, i mean 4090 clearly beats 3090ti in every aspect if you can afford it, save just 30k more you'll be able to get founder's edition or equivalent. with 4090 you'll be set for easy 5-6 years since it can even run some games on 8k 60fps with dlss at High settings. that's way too much future-proofing.

not sure where to type this, but why isn't my comment published? comments after me are already live , which are saying same thing. message me the reason and remove this comment.

Mod note :- Delay with approving posts

Last edited by a moderator:
It is not. Add another 30k to 40k and you get a beast of a GPU with RTX 4090. I would rather upgrade to a 4090 which is a True 4K GPU.
There will always be a next best thing to upgrade to. That lust to own the best never dies once you're addicted.
If money is no bar, go spend as much as you can.

It is not. Add another 30k to 40k and you get a beast of a GPU with RTX 4090. I would rather upgrade to a 4090 which is a True 4K GPU.
What is true 4k gpu? In the tech specks it says it can output 8k gaming

There will always be a next best thing to upgrade to. That lust to own the best never dies once you're addicted.
If money is no bar, go spend as much as you can.
My last gpu was gtx 980 liquid cooled. Sold it in 2020 when gpus were in crisis lol. This is a big upgrade for me. My pc is connected to a 4k hdr 10plus with 120fps 55inch samsung tv. So thinking this gpu can last me next 3-4 years and can run anuthing i throw at with atleast 90fps

Last edited:
My pc is connected to a 4k hdr 10plus with 120fps 55inch samsung tv. So thinking this gpu can last me next 3-4 years and can run anuthing i throw at with atleast 90fps
If that’s the case, go for the RTX 4090. The performance improvement over the RTX 3090Ti is massive compared to the extra cost.

You get 60% more raw rasterisation performance, almost 2x ray tracing performance and it supports DLSS 3.0 with frame generation which will allow you to play 4K maxed out with high refresh rates even in demanding titles (at the cost of some input lag if you enable frame generation but you won’t need it in most titles. Just the raw performance is enough).

The thermals and acoustics of the FE card are much better this generation and beat most AIB models including liquid-cooled ones like the MSI Suprim X. The actual power consumption during gaming is significantly lower than the 3090Ti too.

All this is easily worth the extra 30k for the RTX 4090 FE. And if you want to water cool it in the future for aesthetic reasons, it will be compatible with water blocks on the market.

Last edited:
Check for used 3090Ti's LC in the you should find one. Paying 1.3L for that doesn't make sense. Might be cheaper to buy a used 3090TI and get it watercooled by a professional SI.

truth be told 4090 FE will definitely get great after market cooling solutions from well known names 4090 or even a 4080 16 gb would be the correct choice

truth be told 4090 FE will definitely get great after market cooling solutions from well known names 4090 or even a 4080 16 gb would be the correct choice
Check for used 3090Ti's LC in the you should find one. Paying 1.3L for that doesn't make sense. Might be cheaper to buy a used 3090TI and get it watercooled by a professional SI.
@StygianClaw thanks for the explanation, another question is right now i have i7 11700k used to be liquid cooled by kraken x61. Due to space i need to remove it and down grade to 120mm deepcool le300. At 100% usage temps are reaching 73 to 78degrees. Will it be okay?

I do not have space for a 280mm aio rgiht now. I dont do any pc intensity tasks. Only trading mutiple tabs

For gaming i will be having the above 3090ti so i dont cpu will be used that much. I thought my friend was coming on 24th but he came on21st. So i cant cancel the 3090ti anymore. I had make space for that 240mm gpu aio

Fianlly will be okay if cpu raches 78degrees occasionally while installing games or applications

Due to space i need to remove it and down grade to 120mm deepcool le300. At 100% usage temps are reaching 73 to 78degrees. Will it be okay?
Fianlly will be okay if cpu raches 78degrees occasionally while installing games or applications
No worries, those temps are good and will not affect performance or longevity.

For gaming i will be having the above 3090ti so i dont cpu will be used that much. I thought my friend was coming on 24th but he came on21st. So i cant cancel the 3090ti anymore.
Congrats! The 3090Ti is still an incredible GPU and you're getting the liquid cooling you want. I suggested the RTX 4090 since you have a 4K 120Hz TV but you can always upgrade later if needed.

I had make space for that 240mm gpu aio
May I know which case you are using? If possible, try to install both radiators such that the hot air from the GPU's rad does not flow into the CPU's rad. If it's not possible, the CPU temps might be a few degrees higher when the GPU is under load but you will still be in the safe zone.

Last edited:
Congrats! The 3090Ti is still an incredible GPU and you're getting the liquid cooling you want. I suggested the RTX 4090 since you had a 4K 120Hz TV but you can always upgrade later if needed.
i was gonna buy the 4090 by returning 3090ti, called today to only know that he was already in india on 21st evening itself, today is his engagement so he was busy. will pick up the gpu tomorrow

May I know which case you are using? If possible, try to install both radiators such that the hot air from the GPU's rad does not flow into the CPU's rad. If it's not possible, the CPU temps might be a few degrees higher when the GPU is under load but you will still be in the safe zone.
mine is not a case, i built a wooden inbuild pc around 12yrs back, i also posted a thread about it on upgrading to a fully custom liquid pc, but never found a person to build a table around, i even offered to pay extra 5k. it seems like Hyderabad is scarce of steel or wooden workers :(

the current wooden table has 4 120mm fans for instake, 1 240mm for aio OUT and another 120mm for cpu aio or gpu aio OUT

also my pc seems to be colleting a ton load of dust within a span of month even though ive been vaccuming the fans once a week, i have 2 stages of filers on in take fans

so thinking switching of 2 fans and installing a push pull config on aios. so that i can decrease on amount of dust entering pc. any suggestions?

so thinking switching of 2 fans and installing a push pull config on aios. so that i can decrease on amount of dust entering pc. any suggestions?
I recommend using the fans in a pull configuration. I’ve noticed significantly less dust buildup when using AIOs in this config compared to using air coolers and extra case fans.

Try lowering your intake fan speeds (as long as temps aren’t affected too much). Depending on how close they are to the floor, they could be the reason for the dust buildup. I had an NR200 earlier and it started collecting a lot more dust after I added bottom intake fans (even though it had a filter). Reducing the fan speeds helped a lot and my temps increased by only 1-2 degrees.

it seems like Hyderabad is scarce of steel or wooden workers :(
Smaller furniture stores which make their own products usually take custom orders and might be able to help you out. Sometimes the larger ones just have something more lucrative at hand, like supplying in volume to schools, offices etc. and do not take up these jobs. Maybe @bssunilreddy might be able to suggest something as he is in Hyderabad.

I recommend using the fans in a pull configuration. I’ve noticed significantly less dust buildup when using AIOs in this config compared to using air coolers and extra case fans.

Try lowering your intake fan speeds (as long as temps aren’t affected too much). Depending on how close they are to the floor, they could be the reason for the dust buildup. I had an NR200 earlier and it started collecting a lot more dust after I added bottom intake fans (even though it had a filter). Reducing the fan speeds helped a lot and my temps increased by only 1-2 degrees.

Smaller furniture stores which make their own products usually take custom orders and might be able to help you out. Sometimes the larger ones just have something more lucrative at hand, like supplying in volume to schools, offices etc. and do not take up these jobs. Maybe @bssunilreddy might be able to suggest something as he is in Hyderabad.
Buy this https://www.ikea.com/in/en/p/fredde...nkmgl_49HsKKfLukXkG1U0_3U2kLQXYhoCR4cQAvD_BwE
Or
This

Buy this https://www.ikea.com/in/en/p/fredde-matchspel-gaming-desk-and-chair-black-s29407297/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=surfaces&utm_campaign=shopping_feed&utm_content=free_google_shopping_clicks _Workspaces&region_id=501501&gclid=CjwKCAjw79iaBhAJEiwAPYwoCIJTJgg4YaNVw-7m6yaOF5nkmgl_49HsKKfLukXkG1U0_3U2kLQXYhoCR4cQAvD_BwE
Or
This
already got this one and want to build the table, if not for this i would have purchased a normal table long back, also i have a 55inch hdr 120fps tv which is connected to the present table and would like to do the same for the new table

@StygianClaw @bssunilreddy

The below image is the 1 use right now

The one i want to build is below one

Attachments

• 20221025_114403.jpg
    20221025_114403.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 85
  • 20221025_114426.jpg
    20221025_114426.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 75
  • 20221025_114434.jpg
    20221025_114434.jpg
    288.5 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
already got this one and want to build the table, if not for this i would have purchased a normal table long back, also i have a 55inch hdr 120fps tv which is connected to the present table and would like to do the same for the new table

I only tell from existing tables from Amazon, flipkart or ikea. I cannot tell by looking at the table but a carpentar can easily tell. One should ask such a man.

if the place of PC is fixed than bloody mount the TV on wall no point of keeping it on the table .Get a simple flat table and put components in a cabinet .Or if you are crazy enough than wall mount your components

I would say,get a 3090 used for 55k, find some liquid cooling stuff for another 10k and get to business. The performance difference between the two is negligible and the price is just half.
This way you won't regret loosing 50% on the card when when ever you have satisfied your itch.
Or
Simply get the 4090 Fe and leave your dreams for a water loop behind.

I only tell from existing tables from Amazon, flipkart or ikea. I cannot tell by looking at the table but a carpentar can easily tell. One should ask such a man.
If by any chnace u know wooden workers or steel workers then please let me know. Thanks
if the place of PC is fixed than bloody mount the TV on wall no point of keeping it on the table .Get a simple flat table and put components in a cabinet .Or if you are crazy enough than wall mount your components

Not an option, i have already got the pc case as shown in above images. Imported it from Europe lol
I would say,get a 3090 used for 55k, find some liquid cooling stuff for another 10k and get to business. The performance difference between the two is negligible and the price is just half.
This way you won't regret loosing 50% on the card when when ever you have satisfied your itch.
Or
Simply get the 4090 Fe and leave your dreams for a water loop behind.
Too late bro, my friend alredy came to india on 21st itself. Just got the card from him. She is sexy as hell

Attachments

• 20221025_190911.jpg
    20221025_190911.jpg
    587.3 KB · Views: 67
  • 20221025_191042.jpg
    20221025_191042.jpg
    590.3 KB · Views: 71
  • 20221025_191048.jpg
    20221025_191048.jpg
    666.5 KB · Views: 80
  • 20221025_191051.jpg
    20221025_191051.jpg