Gfx card: preferably 4850

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aces170

ex-Mod
Hi,

As the title suggests I am looking for a graphics card, preferably an AMD 4850. I am looking at the 4k range with preference for warranty left.

Freaky said:
You're tempting me to dispose my 4850. Must resist :p

Sent from my HTC Dream using Tapatalk
Ya Even I am being tempted to dispose my 4850, I think I will resist too! :p

Aces, I do have a 4850 which has been lying around for more than a year, its a Diamond 4850 no warranty in India, I definitely wanna sell it, but would prefer local deals, as I am skeptical about shipping. Whats your current location?

^^ Will call you up, have made a quasi deal with Brendon (BF1983) for his Sapphire 4850 1 gb. The only glitch is that card was bought from Chic magnet, and he has the bill. If Nishant is unable to find the bill, will pick up the card.

Hey Aces. Sorry, but I will have to back out. :(

I need to upgrade my DAC so any computer purchases will have to be on hold.

Aces170 said:
^^ Will call you up, have made a quasi deal with Brendon (BF1983) for his Sapphire 4850 1 gb. The only glitch is that card was bought from Chic magnet, and he has the bill. If Nishant is unable to find the bill, will pick up the card.

Bill is not required for most products nowadays, especially for cpu, gpu and mobo as serial number(intact sticker on product) is enough.

Bill only helps us to avail full warranty from date of purchase as sometimes, the month of import maybe be way older than the date of purchase.

And if the month of import is not very older than the date of purchase, one won't lose much of the warranty too if bill is not there.

That said, it doesn't diminish the need in anyways and it is highly recommended to preserve all bills properly. :)

BF1983 said:
Hey Aces. Sorry, but I will have to back out. :(

I need to upgrade my DAC so any computer purchases will have to be on hold.

Didn't you just upgrade recently? :O

Aces get the Palit 4850 Sonic Special Edition 'GDDR5' from BIKeINSTEIN, it is a good deal, It should be 90% of 4870 512MB in performance, the only main difference is the clock speed of the core of the 4850 vs 4870, no change in internal architecture (bus-width, no. of SPs etc) and custom cooling, 1x HDMI and 1x DisplayPort natively onboard is + +

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back