GFX Cards for sale: 6600 GT, 6800 GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Switch

Skilled
I have following cards up for grabs...

AGP XFX 6800 GT 256 MB DDR Expected Price 13.5k(Shipping Extra) - Warrenty left 2+ Yrs

PCI XFX 6600 GT 128 MB DDR Expected Price 7.5K(Shipping Extra) - Warrenty Left 2.75+ Yrs - SOLD

PCI Gigabyte 6600 GT 128 MB DDR Expected price 7K(Shipping Extra) Warrenty Left 2+ Yrs (On hold as of how by Sunny) - SOLD

Trades possible... Let me know if anybody has anything interesting :)...

Switch

I am willing to give ya my AGP Leadtek A6600TD card along with 5000 bucks for your 6800gt . I really hope you consider this request

Switch update the status of the XfX 6600GT to sold !

@broar: If you are planning to get the x800gto frm india it will be hard to find. Even pcie versions will be coming in December. No guarantee for the agp version landing here. :)

@Broar I am definately interested in selling/trade the card but not with the prices you mentioned... Plz quote for how much are you just willing to part your card for and just the card... I sold two of my 6600 GT's for 7k... How much will be a 6600 Vanilla... Consider that and then quote a price :)

@Mods if you can plz mark both the 6600 GT's SOLD... One sold to Sunny and one to Blade's friend for 7K each...

XFX 6800 GT still there up for grabs :)...

Blade , LOL! definitely not here . I will be getting it from the u.s . I didnt get the Leadtek card here but from there :) . i dont want to sell my card alone . i would like to trade it with some cash for your 6800gt , switch . sorry 5K is the max i can give .

broar94 said:
Blade , LOL! definitely not here . I will be getting it from the u.s . I didnt get the Leadtek card here but from there :) . i dont want to sell my card alone . i would like to trade it with some cash for your 6800gt , switch . sorry 5K is the max i can give .
Sorry man then there is no possibility for a trade :bleh:

Switch said:
I have following cards up for grabs...

AGP XFX 6800 GT 256 MB DDR Expected Price 13.5k(Shipping Extra) - Warrenty left 2+ Yrs

PCI XFX 6600 GT 128 MB DDR Expected Price 7.5K(Shipping Extra) - Warrenty Left 2.75+ Yrs - SOLD

PCI Gigabyte 6600 GT 128 MB DDR Expected price 7K(Shipping Extra) Warrenty Left 2+ Yrs (On hold as of how by Sunny) - SOLD

Trades possible... Let me know if anybody has anything interesting :)...

Switch
tell u wat I have a FX5700 256 MB asus thats been doin duty in my P3, can trade with u for 8.5K + 5700 for the 6800GT....got orig reciepts and all

5700... 8.5K... 4K ^o

MODS I WANT THAT SARCASTIC SMILEY NOW...:mad: :mad: :mad:

This will do... for the time being...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back