GFX Upgrade it is

Thanks Guys ....
No Games with the package :-(

I just have my K750i for the snaps. So sorry for those ultra low quality pics.

I am really finding it hard to arrange things inside my Navtek cabinet.

And should i go with the 6 pin Power Connector of the CM Extreme PSU or use the four pin to 6 pin converter given with the card ?? Any difference ?

that converter is to be used if your psu doesnot have a 6 pin connector. For ppl with your PSU you should be using the 6 pin connector of your PSU

Congrats! Very exciting huh! I get my Gigabyte 8800GT tomorrow and hopefully my rig up as well. It'll be an upgrade from a 9800Pro which was a step behind your 6600GT in its time. Enjoy your upgrade as I will mine! :D *engages 5yr old excitement mode* WEeeeEeeeEEeeee#!?@#!$!@!1 :jumpy:

senfunn said:
Thanks Guys ....

No Games with the package :-(

I just have my K750i for the snaps. So sorry for those ultra low quality pics.

I am really finding it hard to arrange things inside my Navtek cabinet.

And should i go with the 6 pin Power Connector of the CM Extreme PSU or use the four pin to 6 pin converter given with the card ?? Any difference ?

get corsair vx450 it is better and best efficacy and best performance

corsair is 3.5k and cm 600 watt is 3.8-4k so 0.5k difference ;)

any way nice cong on your purchase. which smps are you using now ? you must update to new dual core and mobo and ram, your single core amd 3000+ is bottleneck for you new gpu

@Ajayarun I already have CM extreme 600W. Not intending to upgrade the PSU anytime soon.

Connected the 6 pin molex of the PSU instead of the converter cable. The Card idles at 60C. I need to check for the Load Temps.

Had some artifacts with playing AVI on VLC player. Updated the driver to 169.21. Still need to update to the latest. Couldnt find time to download.

Back