Gigabyte 6600 GT 128 MB, Brand New Retail BOX with all accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gigabyte 6600 GT 128 MB, Brand New Retail BOX with all accessories , havent used even once as yet as dont have a set up available .

Reason for sale : As mentioned above , dont have a set up , was intended to use wid nforce4 ultra , not available as yet here, and cannot wait .

Selling for 9000/- flat excluding shipping . If customer needs to check the card , he/she has to come to my place along with their set up , am at Nerul, Navi Mumbai . If the customer wants me to come to their place in Mumbai to check the card , he/she will have to pay for my return Taxi fare ( i dont travel by bus :cool2: ).

The card is purchased from Newegg US , incase in future the card gets spoilt , i will not assist with the warranty and RMA . So consider the card w/o any warranty whatsoever.

As mentioned before havent used the card at all, infact havent even removed it from the anti-static bag . As u can see its a distress sale , am selling it at the purchase price , i paid 200$ for it . It sells at newegg for 200$ now , its exactly the same card and package as the following link : ( It had a free copy of DOOM3 which i gifted to masky , so minus that from the package , rest everything is there ) .
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=14-125-156&depa=1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back