Gigabyte 6600 GT 128 MB, Brand New Retail BOX with all accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gigabyte 6600 GT 128 MB, Brand New Retail BOX with all accessories , havent used even once as yet as dont have a set up available .

Reason for sale : As mentioned above , dont have a set up , was intended to use wid nforce4 ultra , not available as yet here, and cannot wait .

Selling for 9000/- flat excluding shipping . If customer needs to check the card , he/she has to come to my place along with their set up , am at Nerul, Navi Mumbai . If the customer wants me to come to their place in Mumbai to check the card , he/she will have to pay for my return Taxi fare ( i dont travel by bus :cool2: ).

The card is purchased from Newegg US , incase in future the card gets spoilt , i will not assist with the warranty and RMA . So consider the card w/o any warranty whatsoever.

As mentioned before havent used the card at all, infact havent even removed it from the anti-static bag . As u can see its a distress sale , am selling it at the purchase price , i paid 200$ for it . It sells at newegg for 200$ now , its exactly the same card and package as the following link : ( It had a free copy of DOOM3 which i gifted to masky , so minus that from the package , rest everything is there ) .
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=14-125-156&depa=1

As you can see its got 31 Five star ratings and its one of the most expensive among the pcie 6600 GT's .

So if anyone interested please post here , no PM's , i dont have the patience of replying to personal messages , incase u show interest and i find u credible enuff will PM u my Cell Number and we can talk it out on the phone .

For outstation guys , no ship now pay later , am sorry and dont mean to offend you .

Thats a great card and one of my friends is looking for the same but the problem comes to arrangeing for the board... I would ask him tomoroow... Hey you had the complete kit... What happened to that... AFAIR you had an NF4 Chaintech board...

....yea switch ....it belonged to a fr of mine ....and he wanted to sell the whole set up including the ram, gcard which i didnt want ....so i helped him sell it at TA ....he got a good 40 k for it .....lucky B :clap: ......... anyway i need this to wind up quick .....as soon as i smell money its gone ..... and hey rockyme2002 ...i dont mind trading your 9800 pro provided its 256 bit ..... i will give u 7k for it ....

hey dude done but 7k is less maan...can v work smethng out???....just lemme get some gooooood time to call u nd tak properly.

yep, my friend is extremely happy with his card. Got the card nicely packed and shrink wrapped as promised. Gave no problems at all.
Even came overclocked out of box(gigabyte models are factory overclocked) :p
Damn nice card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back