FS: Motherboard Gigabyte H81M-S2PH motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaH33m

Analog Vibes
Skilled
Pretty much brand new- just tested once with an i3-4130 to ensure its not DOA .

9VOIJxKm.jpg

0YZLWQvm.jpg
AOltxgXm.jpg
sI6KnYZm.jpg
n7qPRuTm.jpg

Up to 6 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
^i got that from the product page. Does it really have USB1.1 ports? How many USB2.0 and USB3.0 ports does it have in total?

Hello Faheem! interested in this. will pick it up from your place. hope you are still at the same location.

Thanks Faheem but i'll let it pass. very sorry to have bothered you! :|

but i know a few like me one of whom might be interested in it. i'll check with them & let you know.

Not interested in the sale but can you answer the question regarding the USB1.1?

Mod edit: Please list valid/confirmed prices.

Last edited by a moderator:
^i got that from the product page. Does it really have USB1.1 ports? How many USB2.0 and USB3.0 ports does it have in total?
You read the specs?
http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=5017#sp

USB ports are back compatible with previous version. Thta's why the '/1.1'.
So, you have
- 6x USB 2.0 ports that are back compatible with 1.1; 2x on the back panel I/O area; 4x usable only if one uses the onboard USB 2.0 headers and back/front extension cables
- 2x USB 3.0 ports on the back I/O area

P.S.
I don't know the revision number of the model for sale here. So i have checked the Rev. 2.0 model specs page.[DOUBLEPOST=1457196506][/DOUBLEPOST]Please don't troll any sellers using listings/quotes from out of stock places. Sites are known to show low/old prices or those of stock clearance, flash sales, etc when out of stock.
One may quote actual price quoted in the very recent past from some reputed seller or from sites where product is showing in stock.
That can be considered as helpful to seller/buyer in case of any recent price revision/drop. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back