Give-away Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidhu_21

Disciple
STUFF

Perx Cabinet + PSU
The black colored one in the cupboard pic.
There is a problem with some motherboard retention pins, but not all. You will be able to fix the motherboard on it though no doubt.
If u want a PSU to go with this, i am selling one on this alternate thread - http://www.techenclave.com/members-market/lots-of-weird-and-familiar-stuff-148781.html
Free

Frontech Cabinet + PSU
Very good cabby, no problems. The white colored one, but lacks USB ports on the front.
I lost one cd slot cover so put a black one in its place.
Free
PICTURES

Won't be able to ship till Feb 16/17. But if you need it and live nearby, I can give you my address and you can go pick any up any of these from my place.​

if u guys want any of the things mentioned here now, its all for free. i might as well ship it to you for free too if im in a good mood ;)

Thank you all for your interest. As I mentioned earlier, im giving everything listed here for free.
I currently am very busy with assignments and school work, but I will get back to you guys within 2-3 days max, and tell my brother to ship the stuff to your places. He will also take care of the bank formalities as I am in Canada and will not be returning until Feb. Also, I can't be too sure if I still have everything I listed here lying at my place, but I will get back to you letting you know if the item you expressed interest in is available for shipping.

i'LL TAKE ALL THESE:) PM ME THE AMOUNT REQD FOR SHIPPINGS : -

STUFF

Perx Cabinet + PSU
The black colored one in the cupboard pic.
There is a problem with some motherboard retention pins, but not all. You will be able to fix the motherboard on it though no doubt.
If u want a PSU to go with this, i am selling one on this alternate thread - http://www.techenclave.com/members-m...ff-148781.html
Free

Frontech Cabinet + PSU
Very good cabby, no problems. The white colored one, but lacks USB ports on the front.
I lost one cd slot cover so put a black one in its place.
Free

Why would "sidhu" bother to ship these free cabinets. Packing and shipping itself will cost near about 500-700.

EDIT- I am not interested in anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back