FS: Others GIVEAWAY: Amazon.com 10% OFF minimum $100 total purchase, valid till Dec 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

agantuk

Skilled
EDIT: Coupon used by @gREen . Not available anymore

Creating a separate thread as this MIGHT just be a high value discount for someone.

Highlights of offer:
  • Valid on TOTAL orders above $100 only
  • Valid ONLY for items SOLD by Amazon directly
  • Valid till December 16, 2012

Full terms and conditions: 10% Off Your Next $100 or More Amazon.com Order

How to use:
  • I applied the coupon to my account to test it, so ONLY I CAN MAKE THE PURCHASE
  • Absolutely NO ACCOUNT SHARING
  • PM me if you are fine with the above two steps
  • Preference to members already dealt with and regular / senior (not by age :p) members of TE
  • DO NOT ASK ME PRODUCT SUGGESTIONS - if I had a clue I would have used it myself

Last edited by a moderator:
Terms and conditions clearly states "• Excludes gift card purchases."

You think I didn't think of it :D

afaik once you apply a coupon on amazon even to test, its done and dusted, try again and check if it works, they are very strict on that, coupon works only once, if u complete the order or not, its done for.

The coupon gets "applied" to the account, but it doesn't get marked as use unless it is used. It is just like a gift voucher - you add it to the account but can use it when you want to. I validated the same with this one too before posting

sounds good nice gesture there , i wish you had mentioned this earlier , had something to buy, ohh well good luck to those who need it and can use it

I got this like two days back, valid just for one week, and since I couldn't think of anything, put this up here :)

:( :( :( my bad luck! placed order of 165$ just yesterday! agantuk if only u put upa day back!!:p and the sad thing is amazon shipped my parcel within 2hrs ususally they take atleast 2days. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back