FS: Others Giveaway of some old tech stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may be offtopic, but can anyone help me get a replacement for my G-Skill 8GB ddr3 ram.
The date imprinted on ram is 2015 Aug, so it's well within it's 10year warranty period. I've lost the invoice. When I contacted Tirupati Enterprises,. RMA Department (Kolkata) their staff Souvik Debnath denied to give replacement without original invoice.
Send me 2-3 clear pics of the RAM along with the S/N. I'll talk to Abhishek Kejriwal of Tirupati Enterprises. We also got a Seasonic PSU rma'd for one member here some years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Send me 2-3 clear pics of the RAM along with the S/N. I'll talk to Abhishek Kejriwal of Tirupati Enterprises. We also got a Seasonic PSU rma'd for one member here some years ago.
The mod edit lol. If anyone knows Tirupati I'm sure they know that I'm referring to Abhishek Kejriwal and not the Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal lol. The other dude just lack professionalism in both PM's and in general public threads. Anyway this was funny I had to reply to it. :hilarious:

Sorry guys I was busy with some other works. I visited post office twice but couldn't send the packages because the person at counter refused to registered parcel unless I pack the package with white cloth and seal it with sealing wax.
Joy.das.jd asked for courier and I could easily get it shipped from my home itself by dtdc.
All other receipents please confirm if you can afford shipping by DTDC. It costed me 125 last time while shipping to joy.das.jd .
Thank you all.

Sorry guys I was busy with some other works. I visited post office twice but couldn't send the packages because the person at counter refused to registered parcel unless I pack the package with white cloth and seal it with sealing wax.
Joy.das.jd asked for courier and I could easily get it shipped from my home itself by dtdc.
All other receipents please confirm if you can afford shipping by DTDC. It costed me 125 last time while shipping to joy.das.jd .
Thank you all.
Lol. My local post office never have a problem with shipping any type of parcel. However, in Chandigarh, the post office people won't ship the parcel unless it was covered in brown tape all around. I covered it with transparent tape and they reluctantly accepted the package, saying, next time use brown tape. Looks like post office employees like to make their own rules.

Lol. My local post office never have a problem with shipping any type of parcel. However, in Chandigarh, the post office people won't ship the parcel unless it was covered in brown tape all around. I covered it with transparent tape and they reluctantly accepted the package, saying, next time use brown tape. Looks like post office employees like to make their own rules.
what @arup said is 100% correct. Here in Bhubaneswar ind post main office the same case that you have to wrap it with any white cover and you have to write from on the left side and to to the right side. they follow it strictly but the scenario is different at the post office near to my home. they accepts every package without that white cover also. so they have their own rules according to their location

What kind of giveaway is this? it's been nearly 5 months since it was initiated. not forcing the seller to give it, you may keep it. hope other members got their product.

It's been 20 months. Did anybody aside from @joy.das.jd receive the given away items? Is this giveaway still open?

Feeling curious after seeing the final few responses on this thread.
The other dude just lack professionalism in both PM's and in general public threads.
Are you talking about OP or Arvind Kejriwal?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back