Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Giveaway
Not sure if this is allowed, but i have rtx 3070 fe invitation. Anyone requires let me know.
Screenshot_2022-08-16-19-13-13-86_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-16-19-13-10-48_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-16-19-13-10-48_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 85
  • Love
Reactions: rr9
why is the from and to same?
they keep rest in bcc .. the one who mailed doesn't know even if the the "To" is blank, the client will send the email. or it is possible there was a blank ID check for the to field. so they wanted to fill their ID . else it will allow them to see if the email has reached others

Just curious; how does this work if someone takes up this offer? OP buys after receiving the amount from the interested party and then enters their address for shipping?

Asking because I too took up a similar offer on r/indiangaming for the 3080 FE. Though OP in that case is yet to get back to me. But still interested in the process. Sorry if it's OT.

Just curious; how does this work if someone takes up this offer? OP buys after receiving the amount from the interested party and then enters their address for shipping?

Asking because I too took up a similar offer on r/indiangaming for the 3080 FE. Though OP in that case is yet to get back to me. But still interested in the process. Sorry if it's OT.
So basically, the buyer sends me the details. I sent it to rptech. Then once verified they will send me a payment link razorpay. I send the same to the buyer. So the buyer pays to the link and sends me the screenshot. I forward the same to rptech and done. After 3 days buyer will get the card.

So basically, the buyer sends me the details. I sent it to rptech. Then once verified they will send me a payment link razorpay. I send the same to the buyer. So the buyer pays to the link and sends me the screenshot. I forward the same to rptech and done. After 3 days buyer will get the card.
Great. Thank you for the clear and concise explanation. :)

It's crazy how expedited the courier is lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back