Giving gift to a female colleague as secret santa

kvn95ss

Adept
Hay guys,

Need some gift ideas for a female colleague. We have been working together for 3 years, and she recently joined back from maternity leave. I thought of giving her TWS, but when I brought it up in conversation she said she's not using any earphones because her daughter might get hold of it and put it in her mouth. Wanted to gift her Fireboultt TWS of 1.3 or 1.5k, so that's my tentative budget.

I rarely get / give gifts, so please give me some perspective!

Perhaps a neckband is better? Battery is good, it's kinda safe to use but still gotta be careful kids not swallow the earbud rubber.
Perhaps gift a bomber jacket or something for the winter?
Tea/Coffee cup warmer?

Sony has decent neckband, but I thought something like Samsung beans for cheap. Turns out it doesn't exist lol.

She's off caffeine for few more months, so cups won't make much sense I think.

I live in costal area, she'll die of sweating in a bomber jacket

That;s not a bad idea, though she already has a laptop bag that she carries. Any other things I can give?

PS - many people have already started receiving chocolates / snacks from their secret santas, my recipient was a bit edgy, saying she didn't get anything lol.

Both are different .. laptop bag and nursing bag. The later will be useful for them when travelling with the baby.

Back