GO : ABIT IP35 & Fatal1ty Motherboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

has33

Adept
This is directly 4m Tirupati (therefore the rates) & includes 3 yrs local warranty @ the nearest Tirupati Service Center.

Shipping will be at actuals, 4m the nearest Tirupati Distribution Center.

Payment will ve 2 be made to me (details will be PMed 2 those interested) for which U'll get the Tirupati bill along with the Product Package.

A minimum of 3 orders per board is required. I need 1 IP35 Pro so only 2 more required for the 1st lot.

The product details & the contents of the package can be sought through the official sites, reviews or shops that keep em & don't 4get 2 get the costs 4m those shops.

Here are the links to the official Universal abit website:

IP35 PRO

IP35-E

Fatal1ty F-I90HD

Fatal1ty FP-IN9 SLI

Will add the X38 series when they are in stocks.

They also has the new Corsair TX 750W PSU for which I'll ve the rates 2morow...PM me, if ne1 interested.

The PoV Tagan 650W PSU & 8800GT should be here by monday & I'll update their thread, when that happens.

Now let see, how this goes.

EDIT: Just realised the quoted costs were including VAT so removed the 4%.

^^ will this guy stop spamming in every thread ? Make sure you don't buy crap from such pathetic spammers .

^^ to avoid that, in future just report the spammer using Report Post button, do not post in that thread ;)

Once his posts were deleted, this thread would have been buried automatically. but now it wont. :no:

IP35-E 6.5k lol.....where did he come from.

Tirupati was offering me Rs. 5.2k for 10 pcs I din take it.

1st I was like :( :S :O

Then I :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Guys...this is 4m when tirupati had just got the stuff n the prices were crazy, I know.

But the last board, the ip35-E I got for Vivek was for like 5.3K :tongue:

And now we ve Rahul n Pheonix for all this n I'm sorry I didn't close this thread be4 :ashamed:

Closing it now :hap2:

EDIT:

Damn...don't ve the option to close this 1 :mad:

Funky...or some other mod, pls do the needful.

TIA !!!

tusharrastogi said:
dude i think this guy is fooling others here...just need a bann of this spammer....hey mods take some actions...

buddy this 6-7 month old thread...
that time prices were like that...
wats he fooln !

raptop bumped an age old thread !

Has33 just missed to close it !

hence dont flame... read the date of posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back