[GO] HMT Pilot - Mechanical watch with White dial and Blue hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmano

Adept
Had a word with the local HMT office here and they are willing to Produce the HMT Pilot with white dial and Blue hands (same as in the WUS forum GO).
Google for the HMT Pilot limited edition watch images, you will be able to see the mock up picture of the watch.
Its a mechanical watch with 0231-A movement. (Hand winding)
Price will be Rs. 1200 per watch + shipping
Minimum order to be placed with HMT is 50 (If I am not wrong, will confirm it again on 12.08.2013).
Myself and my friends will be taking 5 watches, @Freaky and his friend 2 watches, @bottle * 1.
If anyone else interested Please post here.
IC will be open for a week and will place the order with HMT then

List of Interested members :
have shifted the spreadsheet to google docs as I feel comfortable to edit in google docs
link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah02QuhT5bjcdEZKaXRxWEJ0bEl2aWk3NzdHM0VfekE&usp=sharing

Payment details will be sent once this thread is converted into a GO.

UPDATE 1:
HMT order confirmed on 20.08.2013. Watches will be tentatively ready by Last week of September. (It seems there are frequent power cuts in their Ranibag Plant, where the Pilot watches are made). Watches will be shipped immediately on taking delivery from HMT.

UPDATE 2:
Payment details have been sent via PM to all. If anyone in the list didn't get the details, please post here.

Please don't keep sending me PMs asking me to confirm the payment. I need time to get the statement from bank and then verify it. Replying to each and every PM will be hard for me.
I have created a google docs form, Please fill it with the payment details and it will be easy for me that way to collect all the info required for the GO.

Dont send the details via PM, Fill the form, so that I can get all the details in one place.

UPDATE 3:
Spread sheet is updated with the payments Made from 24.08.2013 to 30.08.2013

UPDATE 4:
have shifted the spreadsheet to google docs as I feel comfortable to edit in google docs
link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah02QuhT5bjcdEZKaXRxWEJ0bEl2aWk3NzdHM0VfekE&usp=sharing

Last edited:
There wont be any engraving. (You can engrave your name in the back side from a gifts engraving shop, that is what me and @bottle are planning to do :) )
Yes, the watch will look like the one posted in lionseek.com link.

Are you sure on the price? WUS price was over 2000 per piece, and the movement was genuine Indian HMT. Can you confirm this or else are they giving it with the Chinese movements now available with them and the WUS dial?

Are you sure on the price? WUS price was over 2000 per piece, and the movement was genuine Indian HMT. Can you confirm this or else are they giving it with the Chinese movements now available with them and the WUS dial?
HMT's Price is Rs. 1200 for HMT Pilot, I am not sure about WUS pricing.
HMT Pilot comes with Genuine HMT's 0213-A movement. I am not sure, from where this story of HMT using Chinese mechanical movements originated.
In fact this HMT is going to be made in the same batch as the WUS GO watches.
It comes with a WHITE dial (even the WUS GO dial is not designed or made by WUS guys). HMT Pilot came in the same white dial too (in some earlier variations). Only customization here is the hands are BLUE.

@techygeek Straps the usual HMT Pilot straps (Genuine leather straps).

Mano ji, count me in for one. :p

Will ask my colleagues and boss if they want one.

I am curious as to what the strap would be like. Can we get a leather strap in that price Mano ji? Something like this would be killer:

deqaryqu.jpg

Mano ji, count me in for one. :p

I am curious as to what the strap would be like. Can we get a leather strap in that price Mano ji? Something like this would be killer:
It should be the standard black strap, check the HMT thread, you can always change it later

The watch will be like the one in the attachment? But with a black leather strap?

Would be great if you can show the side profile of the watch.

Attachments

• white-pilot-blue-hands.jpg
    white-pilot-blue-hands.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 2,957
@Gannu , the strap will be Genuine leather strap, but it will be in black color. you can get a so called NATO strap or a Velcro Strap later on.
Something like this would look nice :p http://www.ebay.com/itm/HQ-5-Colors...17?pt=US_Watch_Bands&var=&hash=item19d7a9fcb5

@letmein, Yes, the watch will be the one like in the picture you posted. Strap will be original Pilot strap (leather).
Just google for the "HMT pilot watches" you will find lots of images.

@Freaky please post your pictures of Pilot watch :p

@gauravH , Thanks for making the spreadsheet.
I would appreciate it if you can add the future interest and maintain the spreadsheet :)

Last edited:
I can do that but how am I going to update the payment info? People send you the money and you'll notify me? I am okay with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back