[GO] Nook simple touch Black Friday Deal (~3.5k INR) Delhi NCR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nook simple touch is 39$ on black friday.Anyone in delhi/ncr interested in a group order through ppobox?It would come down to around 3500 including everything i think.I am from gurgaon.
P.S-I have never used ppobox before.So maybe someone here who has used?

Hey i have never used ppobox before.I need someone who has.But i am quite sure about the price.39$=2400+17% customs +shipping.3500-3700 i guess.
Any volunteer for placing the order??

I had signed up with them long back only to never use the said account.
Assuming the GO doesn't materialize, how do I go about this on my own. I mean, where can I buy it for the said price.
This would be a good way indeed to use up the funds in my VCC.

This is e book reader, under actual customs rules, this should be duty free. But ishop and ppobox will not provide duty free, use hopshopgo, ordering multiple pieces will prove to be cheaper while shipping at hopshopgo and chances of being duty free, also hopshopgo has tax free address in the US...

This is e book reader, under actual customs rules, this should be duty free. But ishop and ppobox will not provide duty free, use hopshopgo, ordering multiple pieces will prove to be cheaper while shipping at hopshopgo and chances of being duty free, also hopshopgo has tax free address in the US...
Hey thanks.Thats the thing.We need some experienced buyer.

Logging into PPObox site I was greeted with two addresses, one NY and another NJ. Both attract extra tax when bought from B&N?

Last edited:
AFAIK new jersey is tax free isnt it??But as @prateekS said we would be better off using hopshopgo.

I am alien to the concept of Black Friday deals so please help me understand this point; this deal is only available for the upcoming Friday? Will it extend to the weekend thereafter or is still stocks lasts?
Asking cause if it's just a for day, the window to coordinate a GO becomes quite narrow!

I'm having second thoughts about buying this. I could use Shop and Ship. If package weight is above 1 lb, it would kill the deal IMO
$39 - 2430
Shipping - $18 + Taxes - 1200 (approx)
Customs - 400 (hopefully, unless officials decide it's undervalued and levy more)

So comes to ~4000. On the other hand, the Kindle was available for 5k with Indian warranty a month ago...

I'm having second thoughts about buying this. I could use Shop and Ship. If package weight is above 1 lb, it would kill the deal IMO
$39 - 2430
Shipping - $18 + Taxes - 1200 (approx)
Customs - 400 (hopefully, unless officials decide it's undervalued and levy more)

So comes to ~4000. On the other hand, the Kindle was available for 5k with Indian warranty a month ago...

So why not use PPO instead?
Shipping is cheaper.

We can use hopshopgo or ppobox.Both deliver to tax free states.Also,there is a reason people go for nook instead of kindle.Nook has touch screen and can be rooted to install play store apps..So at 3500-3700,this is a steal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back