GO : Sparkle nVidia Graphics Cards

NinByChoice

Skilled
Hi,
Quite a few people are interested in the Sparkle Graphics cards based on the pricing i posted in the thread here. So starting a GO.

If i get 10 orders there might be some discount. I dont expect any discounts over the prices in the spreadsheet otherwise. I would like to place the order in a weeks time from now, further delay causes confusion.

1) The price attached is without VAT. It is 4% extra if i take delivery in chennai.

2) Cards will be shipped from Chennai/Bangalore (whichever is convenient for me).

3) The buyer pays for courier from Chennai/Bangalore. Buyer is also free to collect it from me if they want.

4) Payment will have to be made before purchase. I will collect payment once all orders are received and finalised. Keep your money ready from the day you confirm your order, I do not want any delays when Im placing the order with Abacus Peripherals. Please do not rush and place individual orders with them, a GO might turn out to be better for us if there are enough orders.

5) If you want to buy a card thats not in the list, I can talk to them and get a price. But no guarantees about getting the card or how good the price will be.

PM, post here or talk to me on MSN, Y! if you want any details.

Confirmed orders

1) Atreya - 7600GT 256MB - Rs 6700

Probable Orders

1) Me - 7100GS - Rs 2200

Thanks.
Raghu.

Back