GO: Team Xecuter CoolRunner RGH Kit

farookh

Disciple
Hi Guys,

i have ordered a few team xecuter RGH for a few friends getting a few extra working out to Rs2000/-

for these 3 items landed in mumbai

1. Xecuter CoolRunner - Ultimate Reset Glitch Hack - Rev B

2. Xecuter POST QSB For Xbox 360 Slim

3. Xecuter NAND-X & CoolRunner Slim QSB Install Kit

if ne one need 1 let me know soon, i will prog the RGH to whatever console you want, your nand backup and soldering you have to do on your own.

Also if u have a PHAT console let me know order will have to be modified for phat qsb.

Bro.. Iam in for this.. I have a phat console.. I need the following..

Xecuter CoolRunner - Ultimate Reset Glitch Hack - Rev B

Xecuter NAND-X

Xecuter NAND-X & CoolRunner Phat QSB Install Kit

Xecuter NAND-X To CoolRunner JTAG Cable

TY

r u from mumbai, if not i can loan u my nand reader and u can do it on your own.

Will Prog the coolrunner for you before i sent it.

Hello bro
<
Wish you a Very happy new year.. Do you have any stock of TX's coolrunner and QSB for phat?? if so, could you also lend me your Nand-X?? So that i could do the RGH..

Or will you do the RGH to my console?? i will send it to your place..

BTW, i Couldn't sent PM to you.. Please check..

TY

What is the use of Phat Console in Xbox or Playstation 3? I tried to look for information, but got no idea why it might be useful... What do you guys use these "CoolRunner" stuff for? I have used gaming consoles before, never seen any of this stuff on them...

PHAT = More power hungry , more noise , less efficient

CoolRunner chips are essentially used to mod the console to allow running of homebrew applications on the console.

74772587.jpg

Ok Slight change in the prices its now Rs.2500 or Rs 3200 if u want me to do the modding.( had some issues with customs)

Back