GODFATHER OF DESKTOP MEMORY IS HERE :d AND TX500 MOST SEXIEST WATCH :d

Hi all the day has arrived and my stuff has come :D.. its Corsair dominator gt and TX500 ..my friend had gone for busness trip for a months time and didnt miss the chance and ordered all the stuff thru him..found very good deal on amazon for corsair dominatrs GT which costed me 289$ shipped for 1600mhz cl7 ..:) ... i was plannign to buy the mushkin copperhead but all ty to sankhadeep and toolies who changed my mind and helped me in deciding the best ram.. ty guys...for helping me.. man this ram is really beast in performance and looks ..i really made a good deicsion that i didnt buy those mushkin .. they look crap in front of these GTS man.. trust me.. this is really elite product simply brillaint..

2nd thing TX 500 always needed this watch designer watch ery tough to find and it cost around like 35k over here.. got it from U.S for 425 $ :p an exclusive piece added to my collection :D ...
Enjoy the pictures :D

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Mods please move this thread to show ooff by mistake posted.. in market..

awesome..... super watch.............super ram..........

thanks for bringing me the zagg shield....

dominator gt .. oc them dude....

plzzz clean the fan...looks horribile with the accumulated dust....

Jeasus bro !! LOL :D:D You never stop :p
That Ram is SOOOOO Sick..... Those are Elpida chips :eek:hyeah: :drool2:
And that watch... what to say bro.. Classic stuff.. and a very good addition to your collection too :D
Naughty Naughty :p
Congratulations my bro !! :)

Back