Going back in time sucks!

I stepped back in time by 5-7 years when I bought a Blackberry 9220 yesterday. This is the first Blackberry I have ever used or owned. The interface is simply horrible (looks like a vb.net project from 3rd year). The build quality isn't worth paying money for. This is the first phone for which I had to open the user manual to learn how it operated. I have been using Android for the last 3 years and Symbian prior to that but this BB is worse than anything I have ever used. I wouldn't pay more than Rs.5000 for any Blackberry its just not worth it. I was told the BB OS 7.1 in the Curve 9220 was better than the BB OS in the Curve 8520. Both look equally ugly and useless. I had to buy it because my company won't let me access corporate mails,etc on my Motorola Defy. They said they wouldn't make an exception for me and I need to get a Blackberry but they would reimburse the money after I submit my purchase invoice. It cost me Rs.10500 from a local shop with 18 months warranty. This is my worst purchase ever!

The other purchase was this Logitech z103 2.1 channel speaker set. I got it for Rs.700 (!) which made it a great deal considering the fact I got 1 year warranty with it. I didn't have or use speakers for the last 10 years along with my computer, choosing to stick to headphones to avoid detection by my parents while playing pc games which was according to them a heinous crime and a criminal waste of time! These speakers are good for casual music. I wanted a set of small stereo speakers due to the space constraints on my desk but these Logitech speakers are small enough to fit into my cramped desk.

A Targus made Thinkpad branded sleeve for my Thinkpad. This cost me Rs.600 from Ebay USA.

Congo on the purchase dude.
My Question is if ur company reimburses the cost of BB phone, why not buy the top of the shelf BB rather than this one. Sure the co. will curse itself.

What model thinkpad u own and how are the speakers, where did u buy them.

Back