Going to Pune for 6 months

ajmalred

Disciple
Hi All,

In two days time my friend will be leaving to Pune for his career @ Tech Mahindra.

He has never been to the city before. His office is located @ Erandawane.

To Pune residents - He is now hunting for an accommodation and he has no friends / relatives there at Pune. So guys tell us some decent PG , low cost (with / without food).

Thanks for any and all help.

He is a tamilian @ CSK. Do people there (like shopkeepers, auto driverr) know English?

I am from techM Pune, Hinjewadi.

Once he joins techM he will get access to the internal portals, which IMO will give him better deals than the brokers

abbY said:
I am from techM Pune, Hinjewadi.
Once he joins techM he will get access to the internal portals, which IMO will give him better deals than the brokers

Good since at the internal portal in Outfosys, employees who own homes themselves quote atrocious rent rates :mad:

raksrules said:
Good since at the internal portal in Outfosys, employees who own homes themselves quote atrocious rent rates :mad:

:rofl: Lol Outfosys ? :rofl:

When did that happen ? :hap5:

Anyways, ppl here wont be knowing much of English. He will have to pick up a bit of Hindi only if he has to manage, as far as the shops and local autos go anyways :p.

Hindi will work absolutely fine everywhere. Knowing Marathi is not required but helps if you know. Also i guess most of people working in IT companies and are on TE, may probably working in Hinjiewadi office so may not have much idea about hadapsar side areas for staying.

Back