Audio Good Affordable IEMs Between Rs 500 - 1K.

S.H.A.D.E

The Paladin
Disciple
Hey People! I'm looking to buy a new pair of IEMs! I currently dont have a properly working pair! Ill be using it mainly with my nokia x2-01.
I mainly listen to Rock/Metal and House/Dubstep/Electro etc soo I like bass... And I need it to be under 1k! I've looking into the SoundMagic PL-11 and the PL-21 and both of them are good. I hear the PL-11s go for Rs 500 but I haven't found it anywhere for that price! Please help me guys! Thanks!

personally i prefer ES18's. I never managed to get a proper seal with the marshmallow foam tips. even with sony hybrid tips the marshmallow sounds worse - the ES18 has a wider frequency response (at both ends) . the marshmallows sound a bit muddier compared to the ES18.

I don't intend to crash the thread but any other good VFM IEMs below 1k other than ES18 ?

Philips SHE3570 was another VFM under 1K. But it did not have as much bass quantity as ES18 (though it had good extension). SHE3580 was supposed to have better bass quantity and I suspect SHE3590 would have it too, not sure.

Back