PC Peripherals Good computer shops in Nashik ?

varoom3

Disciple
im new in nasik...nd i wana upgrade my pc to phenom 720be...asus m4a 78 mobo....ati 4850 gpu...gigabyte or crosair 450w psu.....so where can i get tis stuff in nasik..plz sugest me a gud comp shop....:)

Try Rahul Traders on MG road.... he's the most well known in nashik... there are a few others too... but he probably quotes the lowest prices... then you'll get a general idea about the prices.
You wont have problems getting the processor and mobo... but i doubt if you would get the psu's you ve mentioned...
i myself tried hard to get the Gigabyte 460w without success... had to settle for VIP Gold 400w...
good if you find it... or you can always get it online... PrimeABGB, Lynx and a theitwares are popular sites among TE members...
good luck...

you can get the processor + mobo at Sony computer or ETC at Canada Corner. Also you can try Rahul traders at MG road.

The prices for the processor + mobo is almost the same as at lamington road. But getting the right gfx card and psu will be a problem, you are better off ordering them online.

PS : If you go to Sony Computers just tell them what you want, if they dont have it dont bother chatting with them ( unless u want a good laugh) as they are the most ignorant lot i have come across!!

Back