PC Peripherals Good external TV tuner card@2K

DarkAngel

Skilled
I need a TV tuner card to record the upcomig T20 WC matches.... I have normal cable TV at home and have both a desktop and laptop.... Would prefer one that records in high resolution... Suggestions plz.....

Why external for recording when u got the desktop..Do u want to use it for both the desktop and lappy??:huh:
If only desktop then get a good internal tv card(pci slot needed)

im pretty interested in doing the same thing !! lol

id love to figure out a good one that works on windows vista x64 and records atleast @ 720 P or higher ?

any suggestions people ?

My desktop is pretty old and i want it to be flexible... dats why.... plus i heard internal wont give good performance bcoz it is prone to disturbances... some suggestions please...:( is there a pinnacle card around 2K... i saw one around 3K.... Anyone have a pinnacle... How is its performance????

Karthi007 said:
i heard internal wont give good performance bcoz it is prone to disturbances...

Crap !!! Nothing Like that

if u need of flexi ..then its external ..2 months back i brought tech-com usb based external card for 1200 Rs/-..its an decent card with all the recording options ..even the recording at higher settings is flawless!!

techfreak said:
Crap !!! Nothing Like that

if u need of flexi ..then its external ..2 months back i brought tech-com usb based external card for 1200 Rs/-..its an decent card with all the recording options ..even the recording at higher settings is flawless!!

I checked the SSD-TV-813 in tech-com website... It just says
  • Capture motion and still image with high quality

Just wanted to confirm whether it does video recording and how much space does an hr of video recording takes and what is the maximum resolution???

since recording is a priority,i suggest you to go for an internal
i have both tech-com internal and external
with external there is no record feature
and coming to quality, my friend has a pinnacle internal card its play quality and record quality are obviously better than tech-com

so i would say just go for a pinnacle internal

Back