Monitors Good gaming monitor for 11k

I would advice you to buy Samsung P2350 as it has better color reproduction than current B Series Samsung monitors but i can't comment on the Asus monitor as no one has reviewed this monitor yet... Samsung P2350 is tried and tested monitor and many TE members own this monitor...

Edit: Also consider BenQ E2420HD (comes with 11 ports including two HDMI ports) monitor and it falls within your budget i think... And if you dont need a 24 incher then E2220HD is also a good option...

ASUS ML238H rocks on spec sheet, but coudnt find detailed review on it...:(

How s E2420HD compared to the Color reproduction of P2350 n also the latter has 2ms response time, high contrast ratio..

I would say prefer LED with faster response time for Gaming :D... i have SamsungPX2370(LED) with 2ms response.. Color comparision is good when compared to other 23 inch monitors (I have checked with DELL G2410). I have watched some HD movies on this... believe me you can feel the difference...coming to gaming, i tried Burnout paradise and Crysis 2 on this monitor... i enjoyed playing on this rather than my old Samsung LCD 19 monitor(don't remember the model number for this:p).

ksireesh said:
I would say prefer LED with faster response time for Gaming :D... i have SamsungPX2370(LED) with 2ms response.. Color comparision is good when compared to other 23 inch monitors (I have checked with DELL G2410). I have watched some HD movies on this... believe me you can feel the difference...coming to gaming, i tried Burnout paradise and Crysis 2 on this monitor... i enjoyed playing on this rather than my old Samsung LCD 19 monitor(don't remember the model number for this:p).

Then Asus ML238H suits my budget, but couldnt find any detailed reviews :(

^ Lots of backlight bleeding in this model google it 'backlight asus ml...'
also u can have a look at acer s231hl and lg e2370

both have a bit of backlight bleed along the edges

aercy said:
BenQ G2420 is the best option .... do a little google search & you'll know

But its an LCD..!

Looking for an LED...

At this price range, Samsung S23A300B LED is avail. but has poor specs compared to the Asus ML238H...

Both Asus ML238H & Samsung S23A300B are 23" but the pixel pitch is 0.2652mm is Asus & 0.282mm in Samsung, which makes the asus ml238h produce sharper image than the Samsung S23A300B...

Is my point of view right??

A gadget magazine had covered 2420 in their Jan 2011 edition. Pls see the attachment for details.

2420p.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Meg@M!nd said:
But its an LCD..!

Looking for an LED...

At this price range, Samsung S23A300B LED is avail. but has poor specs compared to the Asus ML238H...

Both Asus ML238H & Samsung S23A300B are 23" but the pixel pitch is 0.2652mm is Asus & 0.282mm in Samsung, which makes the asus ml238h produce sharper image than the Samsung S23A300B...

Is my point of view right??

No it is an LED. See again....

Back