Good gaming mouse ??

gingle

Disciple
Hello, i am looking for a good gaming mouse for myself, do you have a good recommendations??I need you give me some advice.

how can anyone forget Deathadder - the legendary mouse from Razer for 2.2K

Although it is easy to give appropriate suggestion if you mention your budget.

Microsoft Sidewinder X5, I use Logitech MX-518 but there was a comparison of gaming mice in Digit Mag of this month where X5 was pitched against Logitech G5. The reason I am recommending the X5 is the vertical positioning of the thumb buttons. It looks more easier to use than the horizontally placed thumb buttons of the other gaming mice. According to the magazine it is priced at Rs.3184/-.

prabs said:
Microsoft Sidewinder X5, I use Logitech MX-518 but there was a comparison of gaming mice in Digit Mag of this month where X5 was pitched against Logitech G5. The reason I am recommending the X5 is the vertical positioning of the thumb buttons. It looks more easier to use than the horizontally placed thumb buttons of the other gaming mice. According to the magazine it is priced at Rs.3184/-.
The X5 looks every inch a gamer piece but it is cluncky and its unconventional design factor render people with large or fat hands uncomfortable to use the mouse for long, for the similar price tag look at

Razer Death Adder ~ 2.5K

Razer CopperHead ~ 3.4K

Razer Abyssus ~ 1.5K ( although its sensor is outclassed by the Salmosa, loaded with a lot of features )

My vote goes for the Razer Deathadder. I think I'd be picking up my second DA soon. The MS IE 3.0 I use ATM has started showing signs of intensive usage with the grip peeling and wearing out. Not to mention the discoloration lending it a cheap look. :\

The DA is pretty cheap at 2.2k odd considering the first gen DA was sold close to 3k and higher. I think I paid close to 2.8k when I got my DA through KMD about 2 years back.

I' m an avid gamer. FPS' mainly.
Been playing CS 1.6 for 4 years now.
I'd recommend these mice in different price range, since u havent declared urs:

Under 2K: Logi MX 518, SS Kinzu

2k-3k: Razer DA, Razer Copperhead, MS Intelli 3.0

Over 3k : SS Ikari Laser, SS Xai

I have used MX, DA, Copperhead, Intelli, Ikari personally.
I own SS Xai Currently. and it is pretty good and a strong recommendation if u have 7k.
Other then that Copperhead was pretty nippy and precise too.
The DA I had developed some fault in its sensor pretty early, so I cant really say much about that.
But its bouond to be good. Coz many pro playesr use it

Back