Less than 10K Good non-MIUI device for cheap?

Hey guys. My mom's Redmi 7A has been laggy for a couple of weeks now and I've decided to get her a new phone. Her main usage will be WhatsApp, calls and YouTube. Nothing more. I am looking for a non MIUI phone since it's not the first time a MIUI phone has been this bad for me. (I factory reset the phone twice as well but no luck.)

I've been looking at the Realme series (specifically, the Narzo 20A) but I am open to other options. A clean, non-bloatware UI would be great. I'd be willing to extend my budget upto 13K if there are some good Samsungs available (but I'd ideally like to keep it as low cost as possible). As long as performance is great, I wouldn't mind. I know the flak Exynos has been receiving.

Thanks and have a great day!

Then get a feature phone or a jio phone.
Haha! I wish but right now, she can't live without WhatsApp (because her mother sends a lot of important things), GPay and YouTube. Besides, I wanna do something nice for my mom. She rarely asks for something and she didn't but I wanted to get her something nice. Thank you for your suggestion. :)
Ah, unfortunately, I am not looking to go down the used market. :( If it was for me, I probably would have. Thank you for your suggestion, reagrdless. :)

Last edited:
Thank you all for your suggestions! I have decided to go for the Samsung M21 (yes, it is a bit pricey but it's completely fine.) Sorry if I wasn't able to reply to every comment. Thanks guys and have a lovely day! :D

If you are not looking to buy a smartphone with MIUI, them Mi smartphones go out of the list. Also, if you are interested in Realme smartphones in the budget segment, you can go for the latest Narzo 30A with Helio G85 chipset. Instead of 20A, this smartphone would do much better. However, this would again come with Realme UI and to get rid of the unwanted ads and bloatware, you may need to install ad-blockers and ant-bloatware etc. However, the best way to resist such UIs are to go for smartphones with Stock Android.
Almost all the Moto smartphones come with Stock Android and so you can opt for something like Moto E7 Power which has a huge battery as well. And I would not advise the Samsung budget smartphones because not only they are very slow but are full of bloatware as well. If you are getting it for your mother, maybe LG K42 is also a good idea. It is a very strong smartphone with good camera and battery and it comes with military grade toughness. You can always go for it.
Yikes. I bought a Samsung and it’s supposed to be coming today. Thank you though for your suggestion! :))

Back